The Resse Thread

Falconcheff

I truly hope you enjoyed the game, Resse... no sarcasm. There were plenty of times your boys were in control.

The most passionate Panther fan we have here.

Where the **** are pox, pride, or king??? Only Resse continues to fight for his guys.

Hope you're not reading this from the pokey, brah. I can see you cashing some early checks in this one... ;)

I truly hope you enjoyed the game, Resse... no sarcasm. There were plenty of times your boys were in control.

Where the **** are pox, pride, or king??? Only Resse continues to fight for his guys.

Hope you're not reading this from the pokey, brah. I can see you cashing some early checks in this one... ;)

MOST LIKELY HE ENJOYED HIMSELF AT THE DOME.

AND IS HOME BY NOW.

I was going to start this thread, and I VERY easily could abuse that punk any way I wanted after some of the stuff he was saying, I could embarrass him and berate him for being a dumb ***, because we DO have a bet on who would win this year.

He was SURE the panthers would beat the falcons.

I am going to let him off the hook this week and save the embarrassment untill the falcons go into Carolina and beat their *** on their home turf.

THEN the signature I have in mind will be epic.

So until then I hope you had a save trip to and from atlanta.

Hope you're not reading this from the pokey, brah. I can see you cashing some early checks in this one... wink.png

Cheff: Was working job number two yesterday afternoon, moved into some school stuff/time with a lady last night. Can't be here all the time, but you know I'll get around here when I can.

I was going to start this thread, and I VERY easily could abuse that punk any way I wanted after some of the stuff he was saying, I could embarrass him and berate him for being a dumb ***, because we DO have a bet on who would win this year.

I am going to let him off the hook this week and save the embarrassment untill the falcons go into Carolina and beat their *** on their home turf.

I will give him the benefit. It looked like the game was over for a second there, but they put the ball into Ice's hands and the rest is history.

For the record you can go back to the summer after the 2010 season and find me predicting that the Panthers would be talking Super Bowl with Cam Newton if they won seven games in 2011. They ended up winning six, so they wouldn't actually call themselves Super Bowl contenders, but they were thinking it.

Wow. Resse just posted from the FF League board that he's been banned!!??

WTF!!?? I never saw anything from him posted yet after the game!??

Was his first postgame post so radical that he was immediately tagged and bagged!!??? And if so, does that mean there is some Gestapo like watchgroup with a list of potential messageboard terrorists lurking??

Was he simply pre-banned??

Anyway, he wants us all to kill ourselves... ;)

Wow. Resse just posted from the FF League board that he's been banned!!??

WTF!!?? I never saw anything from him posted yet after the game!??

Was his first postgame post so radical that he was immediately tagged and bagged!!??? And if so, does that mean there is some Gestapo like watchgroup with a list of potential messageboard terrorists lurking??

Was he simply pre-banned??

Anyway, he wants us all to kill ourselves... wink.png

Maybe he shouldn't act so stupid. He'd be banned 10x over on most boards :lol: **** i've been banned on here a few times.

Too bad somebody here evidently whined loud enough to the mods that they banned Reece. I swear...ANYONE here that doesn't buy into the Falcon Propaganda Machine, gets reported to the mods and subsequently banned.

Complete ******** in my book!

I looked at his profile real quick and it doesn't say that he's banned, which it'll say if you are. Never know with this board, but this smells a little eh.

Too bad somebody here evidently whined loud enough to the mods that they banned Reece. I swear...ANYONE here that doesn't buy into the Falcon Propaganda Machine, gets reported to the mods and subsequently banned.

Complete ******** in my book!