Panties Fans Are Effing Crazy.

paulitik

Is that what we looked like 10 years ago? Arguing about who lost the game, refusing to point out the selfish QB who doesn't make everyone around him better?

I'm so glad our culture is what it is right now, and not the way it was when Vick was around. Cam is going to create a massive divide in their lockerroom as well as their fanbase...and I know that, as a falcons fan, from experience.

Is that what we looked like 10 years ago? Arguing about who lost the game, refusing to point out the selfish QB who doesn't make everyone around him better?

I'm so glad our culture is what it is right now, and not the way it was when Vick was around. Cam is going to create a massive divide in their lockerroom as well as their fanbase...and I know that, as a falcons fan, from experience.

I blamed every one for wasting Michael Vicks Talent when he was Falcons QB. It will be too late by the time Panthers will realize the same about Cam.

Couldn't agree more. I said it after 3 of the playerd basically turned their back as he acted like a moron.

Guest Negatorris

Even worse is the Falcons "fan" showing no class in a win. Bush league IMO.

I would agree with you, but not showing class on a rival forum is never bad. **** them.

If we were 1-3, I'd be expecting the same from this board. Gotta remember, thanks to the media off-season love fest, Pantie fans were thinking playoffs this year. Moral victories don't mean a thing for those fans right now.

I don't think we'd see any death threats.

The only threats around here are from the Ryan haters.

carolinas soft D is the reason they lost this game, they destroyed our oline on some pass downs but let the slowest rb in the league gash them constantly, roddy ate up the secondary too. cam played pretty well, gave our D fits so i can see why they put this on the coaches and secondary

carolinas soft D is the reason they lost this game, they destroyed our oline on some pass downs but let the slowest rb in the league gash them constantly, roddy ate up the secondary too. cam played pretty well, gave our D fits so i can see why they put this on the coaches and secondary

I know it's gonna sound stupid but it's the only way to say it so I hope it makes sense. At the end it wasn't as much their defense losing the game as our offense winning. Matt Ryan is who you want in the game when you have 50 second to a min left in the game. He's done it a few times and each time it's crazy to watch. If I knew what I know today the year before we drafted him I would have walked through the whole season smiling because through all the BS and circus crap we ended up with a pretty **** good team.

They played about as well as that team possibly can, I think. 9/10 times they'd have won that game. That always hurts more.

They have a problem with Newton, as I see it. Aside from his attitude, and his tendency to lose them games with turnovers, the weird college-style offensive scheme they've had to build specifically to suit him isn't going to be consistently able to win them games in the NFL. It will work quite well sometimes, and be completely shutout at other times.

Edited by drks

Eh, if they beat us by a point they would be talking about how awesome their team and coaching staff is. But they lose by two points and all h ell breaks loose. In their defense, you would probably see the same stuff here if it were last year and we still had Mularkey. Our first game against the Saints last year is strangely reminiscent of this, except the other way around. Smith went for it on 4th in over time and then we lost to a Saints fieldgoal. There were anti-Smith threads for ages, not to mention the usual Mularkey-bashing. Yet if we had won by as much as a point the response would have been totally different. H ell if we had lost today the haters would flourish here too... I can see the threads now. "We go 9-6 at best", "Panthers best in NFC", "Cam Newton already better than Ryan", "This team is not Superbowl ready", "OMG we lost to the PANTHERS".

We win by two points and instead you see talk of how amazing Matt Ryan is, praise for our defense, etc. If we had lost today you would see the usual trolls and haters fill this forum with that trash. They'll come whenever we lose our first game.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

Didn't you talk about finding #1 pick and killing him for making a reference to a movie that made you take offense due to it being in reference to your wife? That's even more personal, so...just saying...

No he found out where I lived, wanted me to meet him to fight at gym 30inutes away. He made some comments about having his way with my wife. I told him that I wasn't going out of my way to meet him, but if he decided to go stalker on me, he'd regret it. He tried to spin that as me threatening him. He'd made some comments about being in my neighborhood.

Sorry, but saying you'll defend yourself if attacked isn't a threat.

I have no interest in risking my freedom for fighting some lowlife because of an internet dispute. I graduated from high school a long time ago.

No he found out where I lived, wanted me to meet him to fight at gym 30inutes away. He made some comments about having his way with my wife. I told him that I wasn't going out of my way to meet him, but if he decided to go stalker on me, he'd regret it. He tried to spin that as me threatening him. He'd made some comments about being in my neighborhood.

Sorry, but saying you'll defend yourself if attacked isn't a threat.

I have no interest in risking my freedom for fighting some lowlife because of an internet dispute. I graduated from high school a long time ago.

Hats off to you my friend. Those who go looking for trouble will eventually find it. Then they'll cry that they were the victim.