If Clabo Is Hurt, Can We Please Get Him Off The Field

raysnill1

I know Clabo is not as bad as he's looked but he's constantly on the injury report. he's starting to look a little stiff & I'm still not seeing anything special from Reynolds. the blocking has looked better pass blocking due to better plays but today Koetter crapped the bed. the game plan he wants to execute he needs guys that are 100% healthy. I sure wish we would have had a real competition at O-line. I just feel like Konz & possibly Hawley give us a better chance going forward until Clabo is 100%. since Baker has been solid we might need to see if Holmes can be effective on the right. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give up 5 sacks

What if we slid Reynolds over to RT, and plugged Konz in at RG ? .....after all, Joe Hawley is solidified as our new H back, LOL ....

I don't really don't care what they do, just get Clabo OFF THE FIELD! Clabo is one of my favorite linemen so we need him healthy down the stretch. I'd rather let him sit a few weeks so he can be good and really if we make it to the play-offs. heck at this point he may get Matt hurt

I don't really don't care what they do, just get Clabo OFF THE FIELD! Clabo is one of my favorite linemen so we need him healthy down the stretch. I'd rather let him sit a few weeks so he can be good and really if we make it to the play-offs. heck at this point he may get Matt hurt

Yea, he sucked, and Johnson as well ....I was not aware Clabo was that fked up, but yea, is looking like Baker part 2 ...

Clabo has been ****** since day 1 of the preseason. Also we had Mike Johnson out there for a couple of snaps and he got blown up too on at least 1 of those sacks. Matt Ryan got clotheslined because of Johnson.

It's time to dress Holmes and work him in at RT.

koetter crapped ghe bed?1?1

he suited up?

Play calling was very questionable at times. Falcons only ran the ball 19 times today on a day where the Panthers couldn't stop us from running.

koetter crapped ghe bed?1?1

he suited up?

don't do that. we went up against a team with a very poor run defense and ran it down there throat when we did run. we had something like 62 pass plays to 19 run plays. gotta have better balance than that especially when the D-line is gang raping your QB

Clabo has been ****** since day 1 of the preseason. Also we had Mike Johnson out there for a couple of snaps and he got blown up too on at least 1 of those sacks. Matt Ryan got clotheslined because of Johnson.

It's time to dress Holmes and work him in at RT.

Play calling was very questionable at times. Falcons only ran the ball 19 times today on a day where the Panthers couldn't stop us from running.

I totally agree....but, I guess Matt was highly confident in his skill sets & WR's ....it paid off in the end. I'm sure it will get more balanced in coming weeks.

Edited by mattyicefalcon

Weird how Clabo went from being our best lineman to people wanting him to be benched. Clabo has been getting beat more than usual so I hope the coaches figure out whats wrong with before we get to Philly, NY, and Dallas. We can win without him playing a great game anywhere else.

Terrible, Claybo has not played well since he got that contract. I know people think lets look at the Panthers film and figure out how to get to Ryan. New flash....Charles Johnson had a hand in 4 of 7 sacks. The right side of our oline (and the center included) have problems. Unless you have a talented horse on the D-line I would think the Falcons can can do better.

Weird how Clabo went from being our best lineman to people wanting him to be benched. Clabo has been getting beat more than usual so I hope the coaches figure out whats wrong with before we get to Philly, NY, and Dallas. We can win without him playing a great game anywhere else.

I'd say people want to see him get healthy. We all know Clabo is better than he's been playing, and I think we have options on the right side of the line that we don't have on the left. I think sliding Reynolds out, and plugging in Konz would be the most seamless, but I'd also be interested in just subbing in Holmes for Clabo... maybe as long as until the bye.

I'd say people want to see him get healthy. We all know Clabo is better than he's been playing, and I think we have options on the right side of the line that we don't have on the left. I think sliding Reynolds out, and plugging in Konz would be the most seamless, but I'd also be interested in just subbing in Holmes for Clabo... maybe as long as until the bye.

that's why I want him out. we need this guy healthy down the stretch. let him sit a few weeks and let whatever ailing in his back heal. don't try to force it like we did with Baker

If you guys don't think Holmes could do any better than Clabo is doing right now then yall crazy!

If you guys don't think Holmes could do any better than Clabo is doing right now then yall crazy!

Why should anyone think that? Holmes has done nothing and Clabo is/was a probowl RT. Its only been 4 weeks. Now if Clabo is hurt then yeah start Holmes but a Healthy Clabo v Holmes.................As of right now I will take Clabo with zero hesitation. I'll say that Von Millers sack was not all his fault as Matty was trying to run ouside the pocket, but his past game was just alot of sucking. Maybe Johnson just has his number. I don't know, but i do know is waaaaaayyyy to early to give him the boot for a rookie.