Falcons Win In Exciting Finish

Congrats to the real Falcon fans of Rivals.....newbies from TATF excluded and can kiss it.

Ryan made the throw when it counted most. The Panthers need to teach their saftey to never run backwards, plus he needs to learn to jump. But Roddy played lights out today and that 60 yarder saved the Falcons.

Nerves too frazzled to put something coherent together... Division wins kick azz!! Even if/when they come against a team we pretty much own. Every game becomes a grudge match the longer you dominate one team (but I don't have to explain that to Saints fans, eh...)

It was nice to beat the media darlings, and the prematurely crowned "Next up elite qb Cam"

Congrats to the real Falcon fans of Rivals.....newbies from TATF excluded and can kiss it.

Ryan made the throw when it counted most. The Panthers need to teach their saftey to never run backwards, plus he needs to learn to jump. But Roddy played lights out today and that 60 yarder saved the Falcons.

RAY, I CAN'T TAKE THESE KIND OF GAMES NO MORE.

THE TICKER CAN'T HANDLE IT. BUT BOY .. WHAT A WIN!

The weird part is that when we got the ball back on the 1, everyone in my section was like "we got this." Never thought I would see the day where we Falcon fans would feel that way.

That is exactly the feeling Saints fans enjoyed in 2009 after the Saints reeled off 8-10 straight wins on the way to 13 straight. The "Meachem Miracle" in Washington, the "Brees Comeback" in Miami and the several others.....it was evident the team was special and anything that season was possible. And they won it all.

Maybe the Falcons are destined for that kinda year? We'll see.

Matty Ice heard the talk last off season and he did something about it in the off season. The work seems to be paying off and he really wants that next level. I'm happy for the guy because he appears to be really close to it now. None of those Michael Vick "i shoulda tried harder crap and taken the game seriously" quotes. Ice is making it happen because he is putting in the work and they guy obviously has some talent. Thanks for the kudos all rival fans are giving us...

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

I'm just curious, if you read this area daily and only post once or twice a month are you considered a newbie or a regular?

I don't care much for smack talking so seldom get involved in it but I do like to keep up with what fans from other teams think and when ya'll aren't bashing each others BA**s you can get some interesting takes

sam

The weird part is that when we got the ball back on the 1, everyone in my section was like "we got this." Never thought I would see the day where we Falcon fans would feel that way.

That is exactly what happened in my section.

Nobody knew how, but it was gonna happen.

And everybody knew that.

I'm just curious, if you read this area daily and only post once or twice a month are you considered a newbie or a regular?

I don't care much for smack talking so seldom get involved in it but I do like to keep up with what fans from other teams think and when ya'll aren't bashing each others BA**s you can get some interesting takes

sam

I DON'T THINK YOU COULD BE CONSIDERED A "NEWBIE" IN THIS CASE.

BUT YOUR FREQUENCY OF POSTING HERE WOULD GO UP ONCE YOU GET

SOME HARD HITS FROM THE OPPOSING POSTERS. YOU'D COME BACK

FOR RETALIATION. YOU CAN'T GET RETAILIATION WITHOUT POSTING.

THATS WHAT THEY OUGHT TO CALL THIS FORUM .. "RETALIATION CENTRAL."

I DON'T THINK YOU COULD BE CONSIDERED A "NEWBIE" IN THIS CASE.

BUT YOUR FREQUENCY OF POSTING HERE WOULD GO UP ONCE YOU GET

SOME HARD HITS FROM THE OPPOSING POSTERS. YOU'D COME BACK

FOR RETALIATION. YOU CAN'T GET RETAILIATION WITHOUT POSTING.

THATS WHAT THEY OUGHT TO CALL THIS FORUM .. "RETALIATION CENTRAL."

Shut the hellll up Rev!:)

It was exciting. Reminded me of a Saint/Falcon game.