Why Did Mike Smith Hit / Push One Of His Coaches On National Tv?

I was just wondering why coach Smith pushed one of his coaches on the sidelines, on national tv......John Lynch was talking and said...ohhhhh. But that was it. I thought to myself.....this is not good. I hope things are cool with the other coaches. Todays game was a good close hard fought game, but the best team won out. whew.

just curious.

olehippy13

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Smitty was p.issed that an assistant wasn't paying attention toward the end of the game and might have started to celebrate with the players. Smiity was saying "Pay attention, there's still 5 sec. left, this game's not over yet".

Smitty stays focused until the gun goes off............finished.

It look like Sugar Ray Hamilton started to yuck it up with some of the players and wasn't paying attention to the fact that we only had 10 men on the field and it pissed Smitty off.

He also said something to Arthur Blank too and it looked like it almost made Arthur yawn. The look he gave Smitty may have been the most hilarious thing ever.