Notable Wr/te Without A Td This Year...

Rave

Welker isn't a big touchdown guy, if the Patriots aren't starting off that well I wouldn't be surprised to see him not getting any red-zone love.

Im still uncertain how Dez doesnt have a TD. This list makes me feel A LOT better though.

Wow, you are just too stubborn to give him a compliment.

I'm pretty sure Dez has real highlights, but those were kind of eh. He's clearly giving more than he's taking but yardage wise there's not much difference between what he did and going down as soon as he got hit.

Dez (who is not notable IMHO, more like notorious) has one in 30 games so far!

Yards dont win games, TDs do.

In 18 starts he has 15 TDs. The yards will come, but TDs are more valuable.

Dez was picked #24 overall in 2010. Crabtree was taken #10 in 2009. Why is it that Dez gets no respect from you when hes done better than Crabtree who went 14 places before him?

First 2 years:

Crabtree - 26 starts 103 catches 1366 yards 8 TDs

Bryant - 15 starts 108 catches 1489 yards 15 TDs

This year:

Crabtree - 3 starts 19 catches 183 yards 0 TDs

Bryant - 3 starts 13 catches 164 yards 0 TDs

So, if Dez is a bust, can we say the same about Crabtree?

I'm pretty sure Dez has real highlights, but those were kind of eh. He's clearly giving more than he's taking but yardage wise there's not much difference between what he did and going down as soon as he got hit.

The point of that is the strength he possesses. This is why I say IF he ever gets it in his head to dominate he can. He has more than enough strength to take on any CB in this league. The problem is, if you get under his skin he stops fighting. Its only his 3rd year in the league, and a player is judged by his first 4 years. Im hoping that light will going on soon. He has the skills, he just needs that mental side of the game.

I bet Crabtree would be a consistent 900-1,000 yard type receiver with more of a pass-first offense but that's just speculation and I wouldn't consider him a huge success for such a high draft pick if he was maxing out right at 1,000 yards.

I bet Crabtree would be a consistent 900-1,000 yard type receiver with more of a pass-first offense but that's just speculation and I wouldn't consider him a huge success for such a high draft pick if he was maxing out right at 1,000 yards.

Funny how Crabtree gets a pass, but Dez doesnt. Its been said that Romo doesnt throw to him as much as he should. With all of his drops, Witten is still getting more targets than Dez. Is that Dez' fault.

Funny how Crabtree gets a pass, but Dez doesnt. Its been said that Romo doesnt throw to him as much as he should. With all of his drops, Witten is still getting more targets than Dez. Is that Dez' fault.

I didn't say Crabtree gets a pass, I basically said he'd be about the same type of player Dez is now if he was in a pass-first offense, which is generally what Dallas is. As far as whether or not Dez is getting enough targets, you were saying a couple weeks ago that he couldn't get open against Seattle, that might have something to do with it.

Then begs the question why you so eagerly posted the cowgirls defensive yard stats the first two weeks when WFW pointed out that defensive points allowed were the most notable factor for a defense and not yards allowed...will wait for your response!

I made it very clear I wanted to wait til this week to do the PPG stats because it would give a better idea of who was truly allowing less points. Doing it week 1 makes no sense.

It seems you are constantly trying to put me into an argument for no reason. I just dont get that.

Besides, in my week 3 update I included the PPG for defenses and offenses.