Robinson Has Stepped Up His Game

j105

I know Ryan/Bryant deserve mad props at the moment, but between the forced fumble and solid tackling today, D-rob has really stepped up in my mind this season. I was worried that the Grimes injury would really hurt the team. But if Rob and Samuel can keep it up we have a good chance at cruising to the playoffs. Cam was trying to go deep several times today but there was nothing there.

Hope this trend continues!

Guy still gives up some plays, but one thing you can count on is he is going to try to take the reciever's head off if he catches it anywhere near him . Thankfuly the whole defense just seems to be around the ball tons more this season. With BVG the backfield was just endless space. I feel it's all due to Asante's presence and confidence that has really rubbed off on the rest of the secondary combined with Nolan's increased freedom and more laid back attitude. Now our secondary is no longer concerned with not making mistakes and focused on making big plays. That has been the difference.

He hasn't stepped up....we got rid of our coordinators like i have been advocating for years..............we drafted dunta as the top man to man corner in the league. He was up there with the top 3 at the time. We then forced him to drop what he was great at, take away every one of his advantages and strong suits by putting him in zone.

what we did is the equivalent of putting a 4 cylinder hybrid engine in a nascar and letting your grandma take the wheel.

Hes just back to what we should have never changed to begin with.......

BVG and MM, you suck

Dreads have been fair game since I've been watching football!

They are fair game to grab them if you are making a tackle, but you can not grab them to hold like LaFell did to prevent Dunta from nailing Cam on the run, read the fkng rulebook smartguy, that is just like grabbing a jersey ....