We Really Got To Worry About The Saints.

footballislyfe

Jarvis Jones or Matt Barkley might give us problems

Don't leave out that EJ Manual kid from fSU he has all the tool to me he's a much more polished Cam Newton doesn't run as much but can

**** I hope the saints win today and drop the packers to 1-3 as well the Falcons are 4-0 and the saints will either be 1-3 or 0-4 either one still a huge whole when the Falcons have a pretty soft schedule remaining.

Refs just ruled Graham had a catch.

I don't think the refs have any bias I just think they literally suck. ******** why can't this billion dollar industry get some professional refs? Blows my mind

Also is it me or did we get a free timeout at the end of our game after the kick-off after Bryant got the field goal? 5 seconds left and carolina's about to snap it and smith runs out on the field for a timeout but remember we didn't have any for our drive Down the field for the game-winning field goal?

Media gave the replacement refs **** for that, but probly won't for these guys. ******* hate refs if you can't tell lol they suck

Edited by Dirtybird56