Newton Is Sulking In Locker Room

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was more on him than the coaching he had the 1st down if he didnt fumble we are 3-1

It shouldn't have gotten to that point. Atlanta had numerous miscues they didn't take advantage of and that option offense shouldn't be used as a complete offense. He wasn't that bad under center last year, why did they stop. Everything was shotgun. Everything. You can't win like that unless you are vet Drew Brees.

The difference between the rookie qbs and cam, as far as maturity goes, is obvious. Rg3 runs a td in against tb, with the lead, and is high fiving his teammates. Cam does his look at me dance when he runs it in while he is losing.

I don't think anyone will argue that with you but some people are just more cocky. Aaron Rodgers is also a me player. Not everyone is RG3, Matt Ryan, or Tom Brady.

The difference between the rookie qbs and cam, as far as maturity goes, is obvious. Rg3 runs a td in against tb, with the lead, and is high fiving his teammates. Cam does his look at me dance when he runs it in while he is losing.

This. Cam is obviously more interested in showboating. Lol @ him doing the ATL stomp. I wonder how long he spent practicing that instead of preparing for the game.

It shouldn't have gotten to that point. Atlanta had numerous miscues they didn't take advantage of and that option offense shouldn't be used as a complete offense. He wasn't that bad under center last year, why did they stop. Everything was shotgun. Everything. You can't win like that unless you are vet Drew Brees.

I said this in the chat. They are going to win less games than they won last year if they stick to this 2005 West Virginia offense. They are running the same crap we ran the last year we had Vick. That stuff doesn't work in the pro's. It is one thing if you use it in moderation but to use that as your base offense is not only amateurish, its also a firing offense.

Wish Cam the best of luck but his potential is going to be wasted if they keep doing this.

This one had to hurt. He needs to learn from this. This game is 60 minutes but really, his coaching is a piece of s**t. This reminds me Jim Mora Sr. in Indy and Mora Jr in Indy.

Yer this would have been heart breaking, 99 yards a minute to go and no timeouts....

Matty Ice is Alpha as ****.

Edited by kane#7

I said this in the chat. They are going to win less games than they won last year if they stick to this 2005 West Virginia offense. They are running the same crap we ran the last year we had Vick. That stuff doesn't work in the pro's. It is one thing if you use it in moderation but to use that as your base offense is not only amateurish, its also a firing offense.

Wish Cam the best of luck but his potential is going to be wasted if they keep doing this.

Agree... The carolina coachs are wasting time trying to win by a gimmick instead of taking the time to develop cam. The one its going to hurt is cam.

I don't think anyone will argue that with you but some people are just more cocky. Aaron Rodgers is also a me player. Not everyone is RG3, Matt Ryan, or Tom Brady.

Some people can get away with it like Rodgers, others like Cam need to slow down with all the showboating if your team is continuously losing games.