How About Some Love For The Guy Who Kept The Defense Honest...

AF89

He is probably the only guy who saved his NFL career with a DUI arrest. Turner lacked any sense of urgency before, now he is actually fighting for every yard.

Dude, that DUI as NOT that serious. He did not injure or kill anyone thank God. . . . a DUI wouldnt have did anything to his career

I'll give him some dap for today....this is def. his first REAL game of the year and I was someone who was thinking he might have been finished....I just want to see him show up like this EVERY game....but as I have also stated..the o line has done a terrible job of run blocking,.the line did a MUCH better job of run blocking today....it just looked like they forgot how to pass protect!...this team would be so much more scary if they could play a complete game,which I do believe will happen as the season progresses

Yeah. He was ballin today. I felt we blew it by not running him on 1st and goal from the 1 on our 2nd drive. Today was he first day I wasn't super happy with the play calling. We out thunk ourselves a few times.

I agree with the playcalling.... at times it did look a little like,"what the he!! are we doing"....but we were playing from behind for the the first time all year...so maybe that has something to do with it...