Matt Bryant

WiscoFalcon

It's a shame about his child, who passed away at a young age. I hate to say it, but I feel as though he has no nerves because of it. Nothing really matters as much as a human's life, and frankly I feel like he doesn't 'care' enough to get worked up and nervous. Poor wording on my behalf, but I hope you catch my drift. RIP Matthew.

Edited by Falcanuck

It's a shame about his child, who passed away at a young age. I hate to say it, but I feel as though he has no nerves because of it. Nothing really matters as much as a human's life, and frankly I feel like he doesn't 'care' enough to get worked up and nervous. Poor wording on my behalf, but I hope you catch my drift. RIP Matthew.

I really doubt that plays a part to his in-game nerves.

Matty "Ice" Bryant

I really doubt that plays a part to his in-game nerves.

Matty "Ice" Bryant

Maybe it's just a weird coincidence, but Bryant went on to be the most accurate kicker in the league since 2008 after the incident.

Either way, he's clutch, he's the man, and it's still tragic what happened.

Edited by Falcanuck

Can not enough be said about this guy?

Seriously, the definition of clutch.

All the credit in the world to Matt and Roddy with that hookup, but without Bryant making that FG look easy, wouldn't have mattered.

My props out to you Matt Bryant.

Plus he had that horrible death of his kid last year, my heart goes out to the guy. I always thought he was a great kicker with Tampa Bay. Can't believe they let him get away.