I Tip My Cap To Carolina, I Was Worried....

Falc_Fan_Since_Six

He.ll of a game. Nail biter all the way to the end. Thats a wild football game right there. Carolina came to fight and proved they could hang with the best in the South and could have won.

Hard fought game though and they took it to ours butts. This was a reality check for the falcons.

This was a rival fight i really didnt think we would have today. I knew it would be hard but i thought it would be the falcons by 10 after the panthers failed a comeback. I really didnt think it would be us fighting for our lives the entire game.

Panthers are not laying down and i bet they would love a rematch with the giants. When they get 1 it should be a h3ll of a fight.

Edited by danight

Falcon fans are now going to rethink every game from now on...nothing in the NFL is given, ya'll almost lost, good luck towards the rest of the season.

LOL you must be new to watching the falcons. Thats how 90% of our games went last season. Close as crap until the end. You cant have a weak heart and be a falcon fan.

As soon as they didn't go for it on that 4th down and punted to Matty Ice with almost a minute left I KNEW what time it was. Till then........Actually I really wasn't ever worrying I am impressed by how hard they played great game from them. I still haven't changed my opinion on Cam and Josh though, they cost their respective teams games till they prove me wrong and till that time I will never be "worried" bout either one of em. I worry about new Orleans cos Brees and Payton have owned us, Carolina and Tampa not so much

• 10 months later...

Falcon fans are now going to rethink every game from now on...nothing in the NFL is given, ya'll almost lost, good luck towards the rest of the season.

RETHINK EVERY GAME? WE'VE NEVER SAID ANYTHING WAS A GIVEN.

SURE WE ALMOST LOST. AND HAD WE LOST ... IT WOULD HAVE MEANT ....

WE ALMOST WON. OK, THAT SEASON IS HISTORY, WE WENT ON TO 13-3.

GET READY ..... WE'RE ABOUT TO DO IT AGAIN. STOP US IF YOU CAN.biggrin.png

RETHINK EVERY GAME? WE'VE NEVER SAID ANYTHING WAS A GIVEN.

SURE WE ALMOST LOST. AND HAD WE LOST ... IT WOULD HAVE MEANT ....

WE ALMOST WON. OK, THAT SEASON IS HISTORY, WE WENT ON TO 13-3.

GET READY ..... WE'RE ABOUT TO DO IT AGAIN. STOP US IF YOU CAN.biggrin.png

good Lord man....think you reached far enough back for this thread?