Hats Off To Cam Newton N The Panthers.

Andre5000

Falcons are definitely humbled a bit after this game, but I wouldn't expect a cakewalk vs. a divisional opponent. It was a good game that the team was able to pull out, but the falcons did not play up to par offensively. Horrible pass protection, and lack of being consistent running turner through their throats. Sometimes you gotta go with what's working and the run game with turner was.

Defensively, it was a shutdown gimmicky run attack gameplan. Alternatively, carolina spread the field horizontally in the pass game to get yards. An all out blitz with no qb spy led to big yards, a wr screen led to a score. It goes back to not being able to generate a front 4 pass rush.

I can respect newtons talent, but I don't respect him as a man. That team came to play just like we knew they would. That was an astonishing, stunning win. I really have no idea how ryan gets us that win after being sacked SEVEN times!!

I am so happy that Carolina must endure the pain of this loss and not us!! Huge Win!!!

A lot of people are gonna criticize the coach for not going for it on 4th and 1.... but if you think just a little under a year ago... we had the same situation. 4th and 1, and we got stopped. Guess who lost that game?

And with being stopped near midfield and Ryan at center, that's as good as money for a FG situation. I mean, Ryan from the ONE was a FG situation...

Can you really blame the coach for not going for it after knowing a stop pretty much sets up the Falcons to win?

Newton had some nice runs but overall he was not THAT good.

he barely had 200 yards passing, while he did have 3 total TDs which is good he also had 2 fumble which is not.

He is only lucky a panther fell on his first one. Had the refs actually called the mugging that happened on the first drive his rushing yardage would have been even less.

At the end of the day he chocked. And OUR mistakes had more to do with us "struggling" on offense........... if you call 450 yards and 30 points struggling.

The panthers played hard no question about that though.