Congrats Falcons....

Rave

Yeah. this can be the official congrats thread. That last drive was something the great teams pull off, Falcons are becoming one of them.

Have to say, they are looking like a real contender. Playing them in the Dome is going to be interesting.

You missed a nail biter Rave. Its a game worth watching if they get game of the week and they probably will.

I wont be able to watch it once I get back home. I dont have satellite at home. I go to a friends to watch the games and my brother wanted to watch his Rams.

Yeah. this can be the official congrats thread. That last drive was something the great teams pull off, Falcons are becoming one of them.

I said in the game thread but i think it needs repeating. The 2 min drill by the panthers at half time was the tipping point. That was bad coaching to run the clock to try and get a field goal.

That was playing for the tie and not playing for the win. They got the ball back after half and went 3 and out.

Huge missed opportunity for them to really take control of the game and shut the crowd down.

But i put that on the coaching.... that was a ugly 2 min drill.

I expected Cam to play with a chip on his shoulder and answer his critics this week. He did just that.

yes he did, but still..dancing in the endzone while losing, after all the criticism.. i guess he was trying to make a point, but he's being called out for his arrogance, and not being focused.. seems like he would have been trying to make another point besides "im gon dance if i want too"

yes he did, but still..dancing in the endzone while losing, after all the criticism.. i guess he was trying to make a point, but he's being called out for his arrogance, and not being focused.. seems like he would have been trying to make another point besides "im gon dance if i want too"

I missed the game, but I agree with you if he did that. Not saying he didnt, but I didnt see it.

superSCam can't help himself. He still showed the immaturity throughout the game. I guess he really enjoyed Ice's final drive. That is how a real pro does it!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

I'M AN OLD TIMER, I CAN'T TAKE PRESSURE LIKE THIS

NO MORE. CAROLINA HAD ME SWETTING. THEY PLAYED A

HECK OF A GAME. BUT THAT LAST DRIVE OF OURS SHOWED

ME SOMETHING. ATLANTA WAS DETERMINED TO WIN. AND

WIN WE DID. BUT THE PANTHERS MADE US EARN IT.

AND I RESPECT THAT. I RESPECT THE PANTHERS!