There's Your Forty Yards B****

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why Ill never respect your opinion on QBs. In your head Ryan is the greatest in the league and that is just not true. You never give Romo his due, but always want Ryan to get his. You are the first to say "you get what you give" but you cant take it when it is given back to you. Ryan is good, Id even say he is reaching "great", but to put down Cam and Romo while exhorting Ryan is my problem with you. Ryan did a great job today and so did Cam, but you cant give another QB credit that isnt wearing a Falcon logo. Thats why your opinion counts for nothing with anyone but Falcon homers.

You missed the whole point of what I said. We all know he doesn't have the strongest arm in the league but what he does have is the winner inside him. That is why it will be hard to ever take your opinion outside of what it is and that is a cowgirl homer!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

You missed the whole point of what I said. We all know he doesn't have the strongest arm in the league but what he does have is the winner inside him. That is why it will be hard to ever take your opinion outside of what it is and that is a cowgirl homer!

Im a Cowboys homer? I gave Cam and Ryan their due today. You, on the other hand put down Cam and found a way to throw Romo in there too (when he wasnt even in the game). Im surprised you can get off Ryan's nuts long enough to post on here.

Edited by Rave

You consider being "civil" never saying anything negative about Ryan. Sorry, thats not going to happen.

Was I wrong about his arm strength? Yes. Was the 60 yard pass accurate? No.

So he still has things to work on, but I admitted that I was wrong about his arm.

He showed me his arm strength and that hes clutch today. So you can say that he disproved 2 of the negatives I saw in him today, but Im never going to be on his nuts like you all are. I just came to realize I was wrong about a couple things today.

I feel about Ryan like you feel about Romo. No matter what he does, Ill never be a fan.

This may be the best post I have ever read. Bravo, sir.