There's Your Forty Yards B****

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was, and very accurate at that, but VERY wobbly too. In other words, I bet that was the farthest Ryan can throw. If Roddy was 2-3 yards farther it would have been short. So, now we know that Ryan can throw 49 yards.

That COULD (and I use that word lightly) be THE stupidest thing you have ever said on these boards.

You have GOT to THE biggest troll EVER! And you call so many others trolls. You ******* hypocrite. rolleyes.gif

Lol

The Atlanta Falcon fanbase have a HUGE inferiority complex.

Whether it be bitching about the lack of media attention or some mb slight against one of their own.

And it only takes one play to bring that to the surface.

That's why I go to other team's message boards and ***** forever and ever about how no one talks about our quarterback.

That COULD (and I use that word lightly) be THE stupidest thing you have ever said on these boards.

You have GOT to THE biggest troll EVER! And you call so many others trolls. You ******* hypocrite. rolleyes.gif

Actually that was me being honest. It looked (to me) like he put everything into that throw. The problem with you guy is I cant be honest because when I am its still looked at as if Im "trolling".

Ryan threw an accurate ball on that TD, but I dont see much more out his arm than the 49-50 yards he threw it.

Actually that was me being honest. It looked (to me) like he put everything into that throw. The problem with you guy is I cant be honest because when I am its still looked at as if Im "trolling".

Ryan threw an accurate ball on that TD, but I dont see much more out his arm than the 49-50 yards he threw it.

Why would any QB need to throw a ball much farther than that unless its a hail mary? Seriously. I guess when you are blessed with having a short field 90% of the time, you only get so many opportunities to throw it that deep...

Why would any QB need to throw a ball much farther than that unless its a hail mary? Seriously. I guess when you are blessed with having a short field 90% of the time, you only get so many opportunities to throw it that deep...

You are missing my point. He put everything he had into that throw, if you refuse to see that then I cant help you.

As I said, it was an accurate throw. I dont know what else I can say.

You are missing my point. He put everything he had into that throw, if you refuse to see that then I cant help you.

As I said, it was an accurate throw. I dont know what else I can say.

I think you never ever have a point and ur an idiot. I don't know what else I can say.

EDIT: Maybe you do have a point and it is always an attempt to discredit MAtt Ryan. Please STFU. Ryan>Romo all day long...

Edited by Falcon Man