Roddy & Julio

vel

On Koetter:

"Instead of us coming in with the gameplan and the gameplan solid, we have an everchanging gameplan. [Koetter] is so open. He's never close minded about anything. If he likes something and you bring it to his attention, he's like 'Yea, we'll put that in. No problem.'"

"For me, last year it was 'Julio, deep route, deep route, deep route'. Now I do screens, I do more screens, I do a lot a little short stuff, movement inside, I can play inside outside, and just like that it's been our match ups."

The rest of the interview was a great interview. They love each other and feed off each other. Roddy knows his limitations and Julio's exceed his athleticism-wise. They stay out of each other's way. Julio pointed to the Broncos game as a prime example: Feed him the ball. He was the hot hand.

Also, before the Cruz quote, Roddy said "I'm not taking any shots at anybody". You can tell they chopped the reply.

PICK YOUR POISON

On Koetter:

"Instead of us coming in with the gameplan and the gameplan solid, we have an everchanging gameplan. [Koetter] is so open. He's never close minded about anything. If he likes something and you bring it to his attention, he's like 'Yea, we'll put that in. No problem.'"

"For me, last year it was 'Julio, deep route, deep route, deep route'. Now I do screens, I do more screens, I do a lot a little short stuff, movement inside, I can play inside outside, and just like that it's been our match ups."

The rest of the interview was a great interview. They love each other and feed off each other. Roddy knows his limitations and Julio's exceed his athleticism-wise. They stay out of each other's way. Julio pointed to the Broncos game as a prime example: Feed him the ball. He was the hot hand.

Also, before the Cruz quote, Roddy said "I'm not taking any shots at anybody". You can tell they chopped the reply.

PICK YOUR POISON

When I saw the interview last night, it looked like they had edited it to make it look like Roddy said "the Big Boys play on the outside" 3 times, even though he may have only said it once. I only saw it once and I could have it all wrong, but that part seemed cut kind of funny.

If they did that, it was lame editing.

Well those quotes are word for word on Koetter. It just happens that is what they started the interview with. Got tired of stopping and starting just to keep up. It should be online sometime today though if it's not already. But yea Peyton you can tell they edited it to stir the pot

Well those quotes are word for word on Koetter. It just happens that is what they started the interview with. Got tired of stopping and starting just to keep up. It should be online sometime today though if it's not already. But yea Peyton you can tell they edited it to stir the pot

I saw two vids one was freestyle friday and the other was just a min of them talking about the cowboys and the cruz comments