Nfl Network Bold Predictions

Wjcorner

Cant think of his name right now, the one that used to be a coach...he said Ryan will have 400 yards passing, and Gonzo, Julio, and Roddy will have 100 yards receiving...over/under? I think the game will be put out of reach too early for him to reach these stats.

Steve Marriuci said it, thanks guys

Edited by Wjcorner

Mariucci. And I agree. This gain will be over before Ryan can go over 400 yds and maybe even before he goes over 300.

that would be awesome, I liken this game to the KC game though and matt had 299 1 away from 300, I just dont see their secondary doing anything against us especially with a banged up beason

Edited by jdawg4876

How is Matt going to put up 400 yards? If he's anywhere around 250 by halftime, we've probably got a decent lead, and Turner starts bustin off his one yard runs. unless our defense has completely fallen apart, then maybe he has to work in the fourth, and gets close to 400

Ryan rarely has him as a first option. He missed a couple plays downfield to HD last week because he started on Roddy and Gonzo first.

Ryan needs to spread the ball around. The old there's not enough balls quote is irrelevant. Plenty of QBs have proven that quote wrong. He didn't re sign just to get 2-3 throws a game

Ryan needs to spread the ball around. The old there's not enough balls quote is irrelevant. Plenty of QBs have proven that quote wrong. He didn't re sign just to get 2-3 throws a game

agree but its a good problem to have considering how roddy, julio, and especially tony are doing, and like I said quizz got a lot of touches last week and a TD

Get ready because this time next season, Quizz will be our feature back

im not going to put all my eggs in that basket.

I think in the 4th or 5th rd we go running back where ya still can get a thumper, I expect turner to be cut

I think rd 1 and 2 we go defense either DE and NT or NT or CB, either way I see grimes not being signed and ray edwards gone

3rd or 4th I see us getting a TE or another MLB

just what I think

Spread the ball around? Guy completed passes to at least 8 players last Sunday, along with having 4 guys catch 5+ passes. I'd call that the definition of spreading the ball around.

God I hope not. Our running game will be even worse than it is now.

Hopefully we draft a feature back. Andre Ellington, Stepfan Taylor, Stefphon Jefferson, Le'Veon Bell.

Quizz will never be feature back material.

There are alot of players who people thought weren't feature material and they proved people wrong. I can only hope that he proves you wrong someday

I gotcha bro. That one just flew over. Lol

lol

God I hope not. Our running game will be even worse than it is now.

Hopefully we draft a feature back. Andre Ellington, Stepfan Taylor, Stefphon Jefferson, Le'Veon Bell.

Quizz will never be feature back material.

The main problem with the running game now isn't the backs, it's the run blocking.

If Quizz were 2-3 inches taller and 10 pounds heavier everybody would be clammoring for him to be the next feature back.