Todays Game Is A Really Big Test For Mike Smith

apl2g

IMO i think today is gonna be a big test for smitty. A 3-0 team going against a struggling team. But it's a division rival that always plays them tough. One of the biggest tests will be making sure he keeps this team humble and hungry. They can't go into this game thinking it will be easy because the Panties are struggling. They are a tough team and will fight hard. I hope this doesn't turn into a trap game and their first loss..

Yall are trying to make this more than it is. Yes, a division opponent. But we are easily the superior team and if we play like we have shown capable, we will be done after 3 quarters again. They've never not been hungry and humble. Taking how the fanbase is treating this game and projecting it onto the team is, for lack of a better word, stupid. Can we all agree to stop threads about trap games after one has been started?

IMO i think today is gonna be a big test for smitty. A 3-0 team going against a struggling team. But it's a division rival that always plays them tough. One of the biggest tests will be making sure he keeps this team humble and hungry. They can't go into this game thinking it will be easy because the Panties are struggling. They are a tough team and will fight hard. I hope this doesn't turn into a trap game and their first loss..

*yawn*