Game Day Menu

Karst41

Never had a fish Taco. How are they.

I always do wings and chips with velvetta queso dip during the game. Gotta save room for Sunday dinner lol

They are supprisingly good.

It really depends on the Slaw.

If you just want to try one. go to Del Taco, they are half decent.

Do not forget to squeeze the lime and add the hot sauce.

Guest Regular Guy

hmmm we going with a mexican theme today? i'll probably go to taco veloz,little hole in the wall off buford highway best mexican food in atlanta too me

Taco Veloz is awesome!!! Love the Pollo Soft Taco with Verde sauce, THE BOMB!!

I am having Burnt Ends, ranch style beans, bbq bread and skillet potatoes and onions with a big ole glass of sweat tea, can't wait! It was supposed to be for tonights dinner but it has been pushed up to gametime eats instead!

I don't know yet. Me and mine are heading over to my sisters house to meet up with the rest of my family for my birthday. They have been sort of hush hush about whats going on. I told them no matter what they have planned they better just understand Im watching the football game. So no feelings hurt !!

Hah , it should be a great day!!

RISE UP FALCONS FANS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00M7CojclWM

I don't know yet. Me and mine are heading over to my sisters house to meet up with the rest of my family for my birthday. They have been sort of hush hush about whats going on. I told them no matter what they have planned they better just understand Im watching the football game. So no feelings hurt !!

Hah , it should be a great day!!

RISE UP FALCONS FANS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00M7CojclWM

Falcons and a birthday party....can't beat that....mines is this Thursday..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY