To All The "wise" And Extremely "knowledgable" Fans Saying It Doesn't Mean Anything Till Playoffs....

Des-pool

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Swifty, #1 pick, Muskoka, Mr Right .....you all being paged ....

Mr Right is the only troll of those four people you mentioned. I don't always agree with the others, but in all fairness, they're better at talking football than a lot of the homers here, too...it's just going to take more than three wins to get them feeling good about the team. If we march into Philly with no losses, or even one, and kick the tar out of them too, I see a lot of converts.

Mr Right is the only troll of those four people you mentioned. I don't always agree with the others, but in all fairness, they're better at talking football than a lot of the homers here, too...it's just going to take more than three wins to get them feeling good about the team. If we march into Philly with no losses, or even one, and kick the tar out of them too, I see a lot of converts.

I disagree, I think they are all fkng idiots, but I have nothing against them as people ....but as Falcon fans they are anti Ryan agenda driven, dumb fks, and I stand and abide by that statement...

This sounds like this years ******** group 1 and 2 subdivision. Those who will enjoy the ride on the way to the post season VS. those who will pout and whine till we get there.

I see there are alot more of us homers now here than the trolls, and the dreaded " realists " since the team is doing well ...if we slip up, they will come crawling back out of their rocks and basements and woodworks.......been kinda nice here at TATF lately, the homers are winning again ....long live us fkng homers !

I stayed out of the group 1 / group 2 argument. I thought it was dumb. You always want better coordinators, just like you always want better players.

Everybody wants postseason success, starting with the owner of the team. I think we're on our way there, and I'm gonna enjoy the ride as much as I can.

I stayed out of the group 1 / group 2 argument. I thought it was dumb. You always want better coordinators, just like you always want better players.

Everybody wants postseason success, starting with the owner of the team. I think we're on our way there, and I'm gonna enjoy the ride as much as I can.

Exactly man , there are ups and downs in this sport and I will take it all as it comes. I am not going to hide behind the facade that it doesn't matter to me until we are in the playoffs.