Michael Irvin Interview With Roddy And Julio. Some Props To Koetter

paulitik

He says Roddy White, Julio Jones, Tony, Matt and then Turner as if Turner is actually supposed to be some type of threat.

The guy rushed for over 1300 yards last year, which was good for 3rd or 4th place. You honestly think that isn't sitting in the back of defensive coordinators' minds when they're game planning against us?

The guy rushed for over 1300 yards last year, which was good for 3rd or 4th place. You honestly think that isn't sitting in the back of defensive coordinators' minds when they're game planning against us?

Teams are running two deep against us all day and not putting their safeties in the box. Why do you think Ryan has rarely thrown any deep balls. When Burger is on the field it feels like we have 10 guys and not 11 out there. I highly doubt they fear him.

No, Michael "the burner" Turner is NOT in the back of DCs minds when game-planning against the Falcons. Yes, he has averaged 1300 yards and 10 TDs per season with a YPG over 4 BUT that is no reason for DCs to stay up at night fretting over a back who had been a top five back for the first four years of his career as a starter. He is off to a slow start. . . of course DCs dont expect for him to go off at a moment's notice.

He's done. . . burnt toast (pun intended), old, aging, slow, tippy toe Duckett.

We really do and its gotten to the point with me where its comical. Its gotten to where I just laugh.

yep I'm just laughing. Tandy posted the realest thing posted in that Roddy/Cruz post. I wish I knew how her voice sounded so I could use it when I'm thinking it when I see these very insightful posts from our fans