"i Like Atlanta. They're Almost Un-Defensible". (Brian Balidinger)

Dusty

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If our protection holds up we are pretty much un defensable.

Ryan is going a GREAT job of identifying the open guy and getting the ball to them before the defense can do anything. and throw in the sheer physical mismatch Roddy, Julio, and Tony have over 95% of the defensive players in the league you have a recipe for a great offense if we can keep Ryan upright.

When do you think we will see someone break for a big pass play? Ryan is currently 32nd when it comes to longest pass play, his longest was 31 yards.

I just copied my answer from another post. Its about why no long pass plays.

" I am more then okay with this as of yet. If we don't need to take chances to get these apparent easy wins then don't do it. Carve them up just like we have been. Save the bombs for later in the year or for when they're needed. Save the plays for when they're a must and keep the playbook a secret "

I really don't care about where we are ranked with long pass plays.

What I took from that video was that Cam Newton is the sole reason the Panthers lose games.

Panthers 0-11 when Cam throws an interception

Panthers 7-1 when Cam does not throw an interception

How in the **** does that fall on the defense and Cam gets off scott free of blame?

They probably get that impression by concluding that the Panthers always lose when Cam turns the ball over, so they blame the defense for not being able to make up for it a single time. I can see that, but the entire team is at fault really. The media will do anything to avoid looking down on Cam too much.

When do you think we will see someone break for a big pass play? Ryan is currently 32nd when it comes to longest pass play, his longest was 31 yards.

Ryan wont be throwing 50-60 yard passes down field that often. His strengths are throwing the short & intermediate passes & being effecient.

Edited by NUPE