David Amerson

atljbo

Nope, at this point I would be looking for a DT, DE, or an OG

I see DE and CB.... In this scheme CB's very important to allow us to play aggressively... With Dunta cap hit 10.5 mil (8 mil base salary) ... Franks , Grimes (even tho i think we will resign him to atleast a 1 year earn it deal) , Owens, and McClain asre FA's ... I see us drafting a CB in the 1st or 2nd round.

I think DT's like Lotulelei, Jenkins (who i want), and Short will be off the board before we pick...

that would be best case scenario in my opinion. at this point Milliner and Banks are gonna go before him, i would mind grabbin him up late 1st

Yea Milliner and Banks will go before him.... Amerson could be fighting Xavier Rhodes for that 3rd spot... Rhodes has looked good

Amerson might end up having to make the move to safety like Jenkins did, and with the way Decoud has been playing lately, we might look elsewhere.

i personally think we need to draft another Guard. i lthink we eventually put Konz in at C and we still need a RG as i dont think Reynolds is the long term solution there. If either Chance Warmack or Barrett Jones are there when we pick we should not hesitate imo.

Edited by b3nz.

Amerson might end up having to make the move to safety like Jenkins did, and with the way Decoud has been playing lately, we might look elsewhere.

i personally think we need to draft another Guard. i lthink we eventually put Konz in at C and we still need a RG as i dont think Reynolds is the long term solution there. If either Chance Warmack or Barrett Jones are there when we pick we should not hesitate imo.

IMO we should try and take a DT first. Hopefully Kawann Short falls, if not we can always trade back and take Bennie Logan if he declares and then trade up and grab a Jon Cooper or Larry Warford. Then we can use our original 2nd on a Dion Jordan type rusher.

Basically it'll look something like this,

we trade back to the 5th pick in the 2nd round and receive a 4th and 6th as comp.

We then use both 4ths atnd 6ths (along with 2013 3rd) to trade up to the the 8th pick in the 2nd round from let's say the 28th spot

That way we end up with

3 2nds

1 3rd

1 5th

1 7th

IMO with that format we should do this.

2.Bennie Logan (If he Declares)/Alex Okafor

2.Jon Cooper/Larry Warford/Chance Warmack (If he's there)

2.Dion Jordan/Jordan Poyer

3. Stedman Bailey/Terry Hawthorne

5, Josh Johnson/ Steve Greer

7. Dennis Johnson