Falcons 6-0 Heading To Philly?

Falconsfan567

I know we talk about not getting ahead of ourselves as fans but fans are allowed to do that. Players and coaches can't. We all know the 'any given sunday' talk and how true it is in the NFL. But on paper the Falcons are completely better than the Panthers, Redskins and Raiders. It sure would be pretty cool if the Falcons could be 6-0 heading into their bye in week 7 and their next game in week 8 in Philly.

Yeah, I don't see why we couldn't be 6 and 0 at the bye. Only thing that worries me is Washington, and RGIII Otherwise, I can see it.

Philly (in Philly), Dallas in the Dome, the "Aints" in the SuperDome and The Cardinals (here) will test our mettle, for sure. After those four games, we'll know what we're made of...

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!!!!!

Yeah, I don't see why we couldn't be 6 and 0 at the bye. Only thing that worries me is Washington, and RGIII Otherwise, I can see it.

Philly (in Philly), Dallas in the Dome, the "Aints" in the SuperDome and The Cardinals (here) will test our mettle, for sure. After those four games, we'll know what we're made of...

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!!!!!

Yeah. That's what I was thinking of. That's a tough 4-game slate and it would be awesome to have be 6-0 before going into that stretch of games.

I'm, honestly, seriously split on this whole "undefeated" thing. Half of me wants to drink the koolaid and just declare us 19-0 now, while the other half realizes that all 13 remaining games this season are 13 games that we could still lose.

I will, however, say this: With the way we are playing right now, I truly believe that we can be beat anyone. Rise up!

I'm, honestly, seriously split on this whole "undefeated" thing. Half of me wants to drink the koolaid and just declare us 19-0 now, while the other half realizes that all 13 remaining games this season are 13 games that we could still lose.

I will, however, say this: With the way we are playing right now, I truly believe that we can be beat anyone. Rise up!

Well as pointed out the 4 games after the bye week are all very tough. That will make or break the Falcons season. I don't think the Falcons will go undefeated which is why it would be nice to be 6-0 before beginning that stretch of games.

• 3 weeks later...