This Feels Like A "trap Game" To Me

Andre5000

Just sayin.. Panthers got embarrassed. Cam made a fool of himself. Steve Smith lit into him, then wished he wouldnt have told the media. They had an extra 3 days to prepare and rest and come up with a gameplan. They are going to be focused. I would not take this game lightly at all. Im sure Smitty and company know this but i expect a close game.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does any team with a bad record a "trap game"? There is no such thing as a trap game, you win or losose based on your perfomance and that of the opposing team. So what is the "trap", you never take any team lightly so why would you worry more about a bad team? Just play your best at all times and there is no such thing as a "trap game."

Why does any team with a bad record a "trap game"? There is no such thing as a trap game, you win or losose based on your perfomance and that of the opposing team. So what is the "trap", you never take any team lightly so why would you worry more about a bad team? Just play your best at all times and there is no such thing as a "trap game."

TRAP GAME Brah

Carolina be here to play, but its our home turf.

I also don't think the team is strong enough in passing game to force us the play them honest allowing us to key in on the running game, but I could be wrong.

I think we will win. But i fully expect a battle. I feared the Panthers more when John Fox was coach though

Just sayin.. Panthers got embarrassed. Cam made a fool of himself. Steve Smith lit into him, then wished he wouldnt have told the media. They had an extra 3 days to prepare and rest and come up with a gameplan. They are going to be focused. I would not take this game lightly at all. Im sure Smitty and company know this but i expect a close game.

That makes two of us. The rest of the board seems to have already pencilled this one in.

This isn't a trap game, unless the Falcons are really worried about the Redskins or the Raiders and are caught looking ahead.

They are all trap games to me then , i just laugh at all these people just cause we are 3-0 thinking we are going to win every game easily . The Raiders and Redskins both scare me

Edited by SkiFalcon

That makes two of us. The rest of the board seems to have already pencilled this one in.

Gotta admit that I'm a little worried too. I know we are good, but ****, we haven't handled success that well over the years. Team appears loose though, which is giving me confidence.

I worry about every game though. No easy games in the NFL.

Trap games are real but they only come from teams with players and coaches that don't come prepared. Mike Smith has never walked into a trap game. We may get out coached like we did against Denver in 08 but they will definately be prepared and ready for the Panthers when they come to town Sunday. Believe me, we are not overlooking Carolina.

Gotta admit that I'm a little worried too. I know we are good, but ****, we haven't handled success that well over the years. Team appears loose though, which is giving me confidence.

I worry about every game though. No easy games in the NFL.

being a Falcons fan you always expect the worst.. Dave Hampton being our first RB to get 1000 yards then losing 4 yards on the carry. Vick getting hurt in preseason. Vick Dogfighting and getting busted at airport. etc, etc

They are all trap games to me then , i just laugh at all these people just cause we are 3-0 thinking we are going to win every game easily . The Raiders and Redskins both scare me

Carolina, I can see; but the Raiders?? Dude, the Raiders are hot-garbage, they cannot score, they haven't beaten us in over 10 years and we're home. I get you're a Falcons fan and we've been used to the trip/fall in these situations but these aren't your old Falcons and this team jumps all over inferior competition at home.