Jimmy Graham...

Falcon Man™

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/28/jimmy-graham-thinks-regular-refs-will-help-saints-offense/#comments

Jimmy Graham thinks regular refs will help Saints offense

It’s not that they’ve been victimized by bad calls the way the Packers have, but Saints tight end Jimmy Graham said the return of regular officials should been a boon for his team.

The 0-3 Saints need whatever help they can get at Lambeau Field Sunday, and Graham hopes a crew with a better handle on the pace of the game will help.

“We’re such a rhythm offense and there has been zero rhythm these past three games,” Graham told Alex Marvez of FoxSports.com. “Literally, the minute you have some kind of momentum there’s a 10-minute delay.

“That’s not how we operate as an offense. We have so many personnel groupings, shifts and motions. It’s all about timing. Drew [brees] is a timing quarterback. That’s what we harp on and why are practices are so full speed because we need that. It’s been really disrupted.”

Graham said he’s been taking more shots than normal from defenders, who were pushing the boundaries of illegal contact under the eyes of the substitute teachers.

“A lot of guys have just been holding me or looking to hit me 10 yards down the field,” Graham said. “I can’t let that happen anymore.”

Or better yet, there are other guys on the field with him now that might not let it happen.

tumblr_mazv1iIvLH1r7h8szo1_250.gif

Boy, you can tell there were a lot of hurt feelings about that game in the dome last season. Don't worry guys, vengeance will be yours soon enough.

I want more than vengeance. I want at minimum a 4 year period of dominance over the Saints. I want the Falcons to run up the score on you guys without thinking twice about it.

Word

One does not simply forget...

0.jpg

If Ryan had a chance to break that record, you really really believe Smith would not have let him no matter what the circumstance was? As a fan, I would've been more upset about the loss not that the record

Edited by meezy0236

If Ryan had a chance to break that record, you really really believe Smith would not have let him no matter what the circumstance was? As a fan, I would've been more upset about the loss not that the record

Up by 22 points Ryan would have been benched with 5 min left in the game. Ryan and Smitty have enough class to make those types of decisions. I'm not gonna get into what or would couldn't have because no one knows for a fact. Just know that I hate all of you.

Up by 22 points Ryan would have been benched with 5 min left in the game. Ryan and Smitty have enough class to make those types of decisions. I'm not gonna get into what or would couldn't have because no one knows for a fact. Just know that I hate all of you.

It's just football, it's not that serious, but hey hate on my friend, hate on :lol:

While I love the GIF FM, I honestly do think that Graham is on to something. Not that it's the replacement refs' fault but the truth is that the games have had a loss of tempo and that could affect the Saints' O more than most teams.

The other thing is that in the last few years, Brees and Co have gotten used to making spectacular plays where in all honestly the ball shouldn't have been thrown. Case in point was their first TD this year against Wash. It was a 20-yard (approximate) bullet to Graham but it was in near double coverage and both DBs were a fraction of a second away from making a play.

This is not a criticism. Brees has done this over and over again and his receivers have come down with the ball more often than not to call it luck. My point is that the margin of error is razor thin to make these plays successful and maybe they're just a little off, so what was a big play last year is an incompletion this year.

But I will call BS if any Defensive NO player blames the replacement refs.

With another game left in the season and up by 22 late? No! He took a bitter rival and rubbed it in their faces. The Falcons said they would pay them back and it looks like this is the year and karma has caught up to the saints it appears!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

Stop being a baby, these are grown men who's feelings don't get hurt as easily yours and some others. Go ahead and keep spouting all this karma, classless nonsense cause that's all y'all have to hold on to. So as I said earlier hate on my clueless friend, hate on.

My thing is... How was that not intentional grounding??? And yea, my anal pain is showing.

Durrty, honestly I feel you on that one, but that's not the Saints fault that's the refs. I do agree though, that was a bad call, but the way the game was going do u think that would have made a huge difference?

The falcons are a offense with multiple groupings and timing plays......Ryan is a timing qb who often has the ball out on the last drop step.

Yet you do not see the falcons bitching about the refs do you?

Every comment a Saints player makes, they're either called classless, or they're crying about something. Y'all really need to get over that foolishness, the guy made a statement that was true and just cause A "Falcon" didn't say it doesn't make it any less true.

Every comment a Saints player makes, they're either called classless, or they're crying about something. Y'all really need to get over that foolishness, the guy made a statement that was true and just cause A "Falcon" didn't say it doesn't make it any less true.

It's only said when they're crying about something, cant blame em though.. they've got alot to cry about this year