Child At The Dome

xSmittSx

I just got 2 free tickets to the game Sunday. Planning on bringing my wife and almost 2 year old. Anybody know how strict they are on the 33" rule? My kid's 39" tall (he's a monster) should I be ok?

Just be prepared to buy a ticket. I doubt most would notice, but If you get the wrong attendant that wants to break out the yardstick they can make it difficult and can refuse to let the child in without the ticket. It's a matter of chance, though probably not likely.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll be prepared to buy a ticket.

He's been to sold out Clemson games and noise has never been an issue. I'm sure he'll love the dome!

Noise should be ok. I have been taking my daughter to games since she was 1 year old, don't expect the kids to last the whole game. They will probably fall asleep after 1 or 2 qtrs and may be wake up by 4th.

Edited by falcons007

I just got 2 free tickets to the game Sunday. Planning on bringing my wife and almost 2 year old. Anybody know how strict they are on the 33" rule? My kid's 39" tall (he's a monster) should I be ok?

I called this week because my daughter who just turned 3 is 39" tall as well, I was told attendants are asked to check the kids heights due to obstruction issues/complaints they've had in the past. If the kid can go under the turnstile you're good if not you have to have a ticket. The turnstile is 33" tall. Good luck!

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.....Is it a age thing or height thing...if a 40 year old midget standing 32' inches showed up would he be let in free.....what if its a baby shaq just turned 2years old but stands around 3 feet 9 inches....At Six Flags if your under the height requirement you cant ride the rides regardless of age.....Hmmmmmm

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.....Is it a age thing or height thing...if a 40 year old midget standing 32' inches showed up would he be let in free.....what if its a baby shaq just turned 2years old but stands around 3 feet 9 inches....At Six Flags if your under the height requirement you cant ride the rides regardless of age.....Hmmmmmm

I have been told its the height but I doubt if they will allow a 40 year midget for free.