Troy Aikman For The Win

Falconsfan567

I had completely forgot about the rent a center commercials.

BUT LISTEN HERE BROTHER. HOW MUCH PERSONALITY ARE YOU GONNA HAVE WHEN THE HULKAMANIAC IS LETTING HIS CHARISMA RUN WILD ON YOU! NOW IF TROY HAD TAKEN HIS VITAMINS AND SAID HIS PRAYERS HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A MATCH FOR THE TRUE AMERICAN.

I love me some Hulk! If you can't get fired up listening to him then you're dead. Heck he could probably raise the dead!

No, I don't agree with that. Your play makes you elite, period. The Eagles are 2-1 and QB'd by Vick who has thrown 3 TD's to 6 INT's. This isn't about Vick but wins don't mean anything, its about your play on the field. Tony G hasn't won a **** thing post season wise and he could moon walk into the HOF.

I had completely forgot about the rent a center commercials.

BUT LISTEN HERE BROTHER. HOW MUCH PERSONALITY ARE YOU GONNA HAVE WHEN THE HULKAMANIAC IS LETTING HIS CHARISMA RUN WILD ON YOU! NOW IF TROY HAD TAKEN HIS VITAMINS AND SAID HIS PRAYERS HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A MATCH FOR THE TRUE AMERICAN.

So are you saying you agree that your top two main receivers are better then ours?