Roddy White Lol

SyCo

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dez Bust has had one 100 yard game in his career (played in 30 games so far) Roddy has had tons and Julio has already had 6!

Yet their numbers as a duo arent far from Austin and Dez. If they are head and shoulders better, then why are their numbers comparable?

Their not. Let me ask you an honest question and don't be a homer for once. If we traded Roddy and Julio straight up for Dex and Miles would you do it?

No, but right now Id do JJ for Dez straight up. I couldnt bare seeing Austin in a Falcons uni.

I havent given up on Dez, but Im very disappointed at this point.

Roddy comes off as disrespectful. Especially towards Austin, Dez, and Cruz. Notice JJ didnt even open his mouth in that interview, Roddy was too busy running his.

Edited by Rave

No, but right now Id do JJ for Dez straight up. I couldnt bare seeing Austin in a Falcons uni.

Roddy comes off as disrespectful. Especially towards Austin, Dez, and Cruz. Notice JJ didnt even open his mouth in that interview, Roddy was too busy running his.

you can keep both those scrubs

and we will keep our guys lol

boo whoo Roddy disrespected us

get a clue

No Guy on our Roster is more of a team guy Than Roddy White

Roddy stats are way better Austin since 09

Roddy needs another 5 1000 yard seasons and a ring for the HoF... They hate Atlanta.

I think 3 and a ring could do it.

Since 07 he has been putting up HOF #'s and he has done something only 8 men in the history of the game have done

80+ catches and 1100+ yards in 5 strait years.

He is on pace to do it for 6 which is an even smaller group of guys.

And he is on pace right for something I think only Jerry Rice has done........... have 100+ catches in 3 strait years..if there are more there are not many.

He will probably end this season if he stays healthy with 640+ catches and close to 9,000 yards and 53 td's

And if he averaged what he has the last 5 (plus this year) he would have 900+catches close to 12,000 yards and around 70-75 tds.

5 more years of his pace you are looking at one of the top 5 or 6 careers ever,

If he can get a ring or 2 then I think he gets in.

Roddy stats are way better Austin since 09

Austin is injury prone, so Ill judge them based on what I see when they are both on the field, thanks.

For as many times as Ive seen "stats are skewed" on this MB that sure is the first defense when someone's opinion doesnt match someone else's.

you can keep both those scrubs

and we will keep our guys lol

boo whoo Roddy disrespected us

get a clue

No Guy on our Roster is more of a team guy Than Roddy White

Being a "team guy" and disrespecting other in the league are two very different things and speak very highly of the character that Roddy has.

Austin is injury prone, so Ill judge them based on what I see when they are both on the field, thanks.

For as many times as Ive seen "stats are skewed" on this MB that sure is the first defense when someone's opinion doesnt match someone else's.

laugh.png

*yawn* Falcon players yet again leading the league in trash talk they can't back up when it matters.

I hope Cruz puts up 100 yards on the Falcons and then tells Roddy "thats big boy football". :lol:

How do you take down a WR that was one of the biggest cogs in an offense that won the Super Bowl?