What Qb Has The Most Wins In Their First 4 Seasons?

Rave

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how a stat that Falcons fans have clung to for the last 2 years gets torn down and the first thing said is attacking my QB which I never said was the "winningest QB in his first 4 years".

Edited by Rave

I love how a stat that Falcons fans have clung to for the last 2 years gets torn down and the first thing said is attacking my QB which I never said was the "winningest QB in his first 4 years". Just take the hit Falconine.

Your thread title says " What Qb Has The Most Wins In Their First 4 Seasons?" What you should have done was stay truthful to the title and posted Flacco's name alone. But for some odd reason you threw Ryan's in there as well. Hmmmmmmmm??????

Your thread title says " What Qb Has The Most Wins In Their First 4 Seasons?" What you should have done was stay truthful to the title and posted Flacco's name alone. But for some odd reason you threw Ryan's in there as well. Hmmmmmmmm??????

To show that the most used Ryan stat on here is WRONG.

Imagine how many wins Ice would've had instead of Flacco if the Ravens would have drafted him like they wanted to. That's right the ravens couldn't move up past 3rd to take Ice so they settled for Flacco!

Ok, hes still won more than Ryan, including 5 playoff games. What is your point about where they were drafted?

Joe Flacco has most total win

Matt Ryan has most Reg Season Wins

think about this

how many wins would Ryan have with Ravens D ?????

yea no1 wants to think about that huh lol

Flacco has 44 regular season wins in his first 4 years. http://www.pro-footb...011-sum:passing

Thats not including his 5 playoff wins.

What ifs dont work, remember when I said how many rings would Romo have with the Giants D? If it doesnt work for Romo why would it work for Ryan? RCDS at its finest.

Edited by Rave

Flacco has 44 regular season wins in his first 4 years. http://www.pro-footb...011-sum:passing

Thats not including his 5 playoff wins.

What ifs dont work, remember when I said how many rings would Romo have with the Giants D? If it doesnt work for Romo why would it work for Ryan?

who would you rather have as your QB ?????

Flacco or Ryan ????

let me guess

Romo

lmao

of course you would....

ok Rave you have almost earned the Ignore tag from me....

not sure how much more of your stupidity i can read at this point

Im stupid because I dont agree with you? blink.png

In my honest opinion Id take Flacco over Ryan. Why is that stupid?

Im not excited about it, just setting you all straight, AGAIN.

Setting us straight about what? Baltimore's quarterback had one more win in his first four seasons than Atlanta's quarterback. That statement might deserve some level of analysis and could lead to interesting conversation but you're simply stating that point and bitching at people that enter the thread. If you're going to start an argument, at least contribute to it.

Ill be here, Romo is 2-0 vs the Falcons, Im not scared.

Note: Matty Ice is 0-1 Vs. Romo. I seem to recall hearing once or twice around here that head to head meetings are very important when grading a QB. So there's that.

Edited by NYG4