Browns @ Ravens

Shredman

You know what I thought was funny about this game that also involves shamelessly throwing the Falcons in the conversation? This time last year people were still talking about how big a mistake we trading for Julio when we could have had Greg Little. Who wouldn't want Greg Little?

Weeden had to be one of the worst first round draft picks ever. Extremely high risk, against the possible reward of simply an above-average quarterback, which he's not, and everyone knew it. I always find myself saying it in a thread involving the Browns but that has got to be the worst-run team in the league. They wasted a pick on Weeden, they're going to waste Richardson's prime switching quarterbacks again, and they're not going to give the next quarterback a chance because they won't get any real receivers.

Weeden had to be one of the worst first round draft picks ever. Extremely high risk, against the possible reward of simply an above-average quarterback, which he's not, and everyone knew it. I always find myself saying it in a thread involving the Browns but that has got to be the worst-run team in the league. They wasted a pick on Weeden, they're going to waste Richardson's prime switching quarterbacks again, and they're not going to give the next quarterback a chance because they won't get any real receivers.

how can you draft a 28 yr old QB ?????

they sure put those picks we gave them to good use lol

by the time he gets a grasp of NFL Football he will be 32 with maybe 2 yrs left,,, maybe ...lmao

This time last year people were still talking about how big a mistake we trading for Julio when we could have had Greg Little. Who wouldn't want Greg Little?

THEY WERE TARING US A NEW ONE. THEY WERE SAYING HOW STUPID WE

WERE TO GIVE UP SO MUCH FOR JULIO. IT AIN'T SO FUNNY NOW.

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST .... LAUGHS BEST.