Falcons Injury Report For Panthers Game

Trouble

The Falcons Piedmont Healthcare Injury Report is published three times a week throughout the NFL season. Each Wednesday and Thursday prior to a Sunday game during the regular season, teams are required to report the level of participation in practice of any player hampered by an injury. Each Friday (or 48 hours prior to kickoff for those games not on Sunday), teams once again report injured players’ practice participation status and also designate the probability that each of those players will play in that week’s game (i.e. probable, questionable, doubtful, out).

Week:

Name Position Injury Wed. Thu. Fri. Game Status Babineaux, Jonathan DT Groin LP - - - Clabo, Tyson T Hip LP - - - Jones, Julio WR Hand LP - - - Nicholas, Stephen LB Thigh LP - - - Owens, Chris CB Head DNP - - - Palmer, Michael TE Shoulder DNP - - Out Peterson, Mike LB Ribs LP - - - Polite, Lousaka RB Hamstring DNP - - - Smith, Antone RB Hamstring DNP - - -

• Practice Status
  • DNP = Did not participate in practice
  • LP = Limited Participation in Practice - Less than 100% of a player's normal repetitions
  • FP = Full Participation - 100% of a player's normal repetitions
  • Out = Player will not play
  • (-) = Not Listed = No practice status available

• Game Status
  • Out = Player will not play
  • Doubtful = 25% chance a player will play
  • Questionable = 50% chance a player will play
  • Probable = 75% chance a player will play
  • (-) = Not Listed - No game status available

Edited by danight

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope Bell is healthy and active for this game. Bell may not be that good , but my god, he's a HOFer compared to the crap that played RT vs the Giants.

Giants d line is no joke though. 1 of the best units in the NFL. But we where in that same Boat last season. Baker got destroyed for like 4 weeks before we had to go with his replacement backup.

Huge difference in Giants D line and Falcons though.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope Bell is healthy and active for this game. Bell may not be that good , but my god, he's a HOFer compared to the crap that played RT vs the Giants.

Byron has looked good for the most part this season. Hang and Amini are the ones who need to step up.