I Am Unable To Post Onto This Board Using Internet Explorer

Peyton

Yesterday afternoon, all of a sudden, I couldn't post onto the board using IE, which is my only option at work.

I know of at least one other person who is having this problem.

Is there anybody else having the same problem?

I know most people don't use IE anymore, including me when I have other options, but it's all I got at work.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday afternoon, all of a sudden, I couldn't post onto the board using IE, which is my only option at work.

I know of at least one other person who is having this problem.

Is there anybody else having the same problem?

I know most people don't use IE anymore, including me when I have other options, but it's all I got at work.

What!? People are hitting this forum during work!?

OK, so problem seems fairly widespread. Maybe like.....IE isn't working at all for posting? Is there anybody that can still post using IE?

Happened to me on IE yesterday afternoon also. To be able to continue posting using IE, I had to click on the top left icon button, which is toggle editing mode, on the top line of the toolbar. However once in this mode, I can not use features like colors, fonts, bold, etc.

Same deal here. With IE, Microsoft, it just quit allowing me to post or start a new thread. I thought I was being "Blackballed" for some reason.

What the h.ell is going on ??

Will this be corrected ??

I had to go to Chrome to post this.

Do you find this odd that someone doesn't make an announcement ??

Happened to me on IE yesterday afternoon also. To be able to continue posting using IE, I had to click on the top left icon button, which is toggle editing mode, on the top line of the toolbar. However once in this mode, I can not use features like colors, fonts, bold, etc.

Excellent work sir.

I'm having the exact same problem. We have to use IE7 for our Citrix apps. They won't let me use Firefox or chrome. I guess all I can do is lurk or use the iPhone when in at work.

Me 2. Thank goodness for my iPhone.

I have discovered that i can edit existing posts with IE but that's about it.

Toggling the edit mode button doesn't work for me but editing still does.

:)

Edited by Sun Tzu 7

I'm on a Mac/Safari and it is slow as hail all of a sudden. Me thinks something is going on with the board. Hopefully another upgrade.

By the way I don't spend a lot of time here on game day but the couple times I checked in over the last three weeks the board didn't crash.

That was one everybody bished about. Thanks Mods/IT.

Me too!! I am only able to post using this same toggle mode. Been doing this for two days now. Can something be done because this will be a huge issue moving forward.

Edited by HASHBROWN3