I Am Not Going To Cheer For The Refs

fansince78

I am really curious to see if the tide changes for certain teams. I've always thought the old refs were biased. These replacements were in over their head, but I atleast believed they were trying to get it right. I thought the old refs would pick and choose when to call it right.

Bad calls happen all the time, This is the power of the media, because they killed that story Tuesday, over & over again, thus the NFL said I would rather lose in a deal then take this kind of bad pub for another week. The ironic part of all of this is that the regular refs are not that much better, but they do have the "respect" (if there is such a thing) that you need to have for the officiating & control of the game. I'm interested to see how long it will be before the media is complaining about some call/non call that affected a game. probably this week

I liked the new REFS

Bad calls do happen all the time, they will always happen cause humans make mistakes.

The new refs at least kept it at a level playing field, they did not favor certain teams or certains players with their calls.

The old refs favored certain team and players and I think the league is worse off because of that.

I will miss the level playing field we had for the first 3 weeks of the season.

I liked the new REFS

Bad calls do happen all the time, they will always happen cause humans make mistakes.

The new refs at least kept it at a level playing field, they did not favor certain teams or certains players with their calls.

The old refs favored certain team and players and I think the league is worse off because of that.

I definitely think it made for a more level playing field.

It's not about perfect or near flawless. If anyone was expecting that I don't know what rock you've been living under because complaints about officials happened every week in every game. It is about better and more efficient. The replacements were thrown into the fire and did the best they could but everyone is much better off that the regular officials are back now.

Yes, expect bad calls in the future. The regular refs are still human. Always have been.

I would actually welcome more bad calls if we could eliminate all the ******** replays altogether. In this litigation driven society (we need to neuter more lawyers), we are so obsessed with not making a mistake that we have ruined the game of football entirely with the amount of time the game stops for replay after replay after replay. The entire tempo of the game has been ruined. Mistakes were a part of the game before, and I would like to have them back myself.

I liked the new REFS

100% agreed