Undefeated Into Bye Week? I Think So!

MrJay

Don't like getting ahead of myself but if we leave Philly undefeated we may go 14-2, 13-3. We may get screwed in N.O with the katrina refs back in the league. NYG may be on fire late in the season could be our first home lost. Last game we sit all starters.

seriously?

Yea....Panties, @Skins, Raiders...bye

@Eagles....

Then we got Cowboys,Saints,Cards,Bucs,Saints,Panthers,Giants,Lions,Bucs

Don't see to many games we shouldn't be favored or actually win

Edit: Cowboys, Cards, and Giants are home games.

i was taking about Katrina refs

Guest Negatorris

Some of you are probably gonna break down when we lost our first game. This is the NFL and you don't really know what to expect. Let's just take it one game at a time.

Here's a quesion for the fandom, what are the chances of that Nov 18 game being a battle of undefeated teams?

Falcons have some tough games between now and then (those 3 road games namely, can't underestimate those games) while two games before that matchup the Cardinals have to face San Fran and then go TO Green Bay then the BYE and to Atlanta

I won't assume we will always beat every team we are superior to. For that reason, I'm not sure we go 6-0. However, it would be sweet if we did. I don't think we play under .500 over 6 games if every week was the Superbowl. 6-0 start would make us a virtual lock for 11-5...that is just .500 for the rest of the season.