Ain'ts Fan Has A Brilliant Idea For The Season Now That The Refs Are Back

paulitik

LMAO at Saints fans thinking that the original refs being locked out was the reason why they are 0-3.

Their defense still can't stop teams through the air or running game and their offense has looked stoppable.

Actually it is, the replacement refs are calling every holding they see. Now they will take advantage of the reg refs and get away with holding again.

I've tried not to get into the whole trash talking stuff but after hearing an Aints fan call into NFL radio and say he was boycotting the games because of bad calls I just have to join in. After all the BS calls that went their way and the bogus touchdown off the injury to the Chiefs player, how any fan can say the refs stole the game from them is beyond me. They came INTO YOUR HOUSE, came back from behind, and beat you. Granted the refs sucked however the scale was much more in the Aints favor and still couldn't get the W. I am so sick of hearing about how they aren't playing up to their standard or they're not playing Saints ball. Give me a break this is not a team that has been making playoffs for 10 or 15 years with a bad season here or there. If anything they are going back to the more consistent identity of the Saints. Granted we have had a rough history as well but in my opinion for the most part (I've never seen it I'm just saying there could be one or two)Falcons fans are generally respectful, Aints fans on the other hand have no humility at all. I'm sure there are some good fans out there that have been long time die hards like we have around here but the ones you see and hear are the ones that will not shut up and aren't even smart enough to realize they have no idea what they're even talking about. Having pride in your team is one thing I respect it but it's the bandwagon, jock strap swinging, no sense having, world owes me everything attitude having tools that annoy the **** out of me.

Sorry about the rant... ummm GO FALCONS!!

Here's the thing....the ref are under a microscope so we see the flaws. If this lockout was never made public no one would know the ref where replacements. The old ref aren't that much better. The Seattle game was a bad call its but there where 14 other games called perfectly. Personally I like the unbiased ref over the "been here 20 years went fishing with your coaches/owner" refs.Too bad its gonna take 2 weeks to get everything hammered out and then the 2 weeks the original ref are gonna need to get into the swing of things. Saints could be 1-6 before the referee situation is worked out.

That is a good idea but they should wait until the end of the season so they could blame the first 3 weeks on the replacement refs and the next 13 weeks on the rusty refs.

Their season was over before it began. The KC game proved it.

Saints fans are a lot more delusional about "bad" calls. I have seen bad calls and every fanbase has experienced them but if it is a truly borderline call I'd defer to the guy under the hood. The thing is they were not robbed in the KC game it was obvious the right call was made.

The Packers were robbed, the Pats was too close to tell, and the Saints call was completey correct. Of the 3 I'd say they only got it wrong in the Packers game.

It is sort of like the DuntaR hit in the Philly game. Based on the rules of the NFL he deserved to be fined. I don't need to pretend that they made a mistake. DR likes to lay the wood and he push the boundaries. It is what it is.