This Week: Turner Breaks Out

egoprime II

So far Turner has had few carries in our three wins. Defenses have been expecting Smitty to run the ball, expecially when the Falcons get a lead, only to see the ball whipping by as Ryan throws pass after pass.

I believe Carolina plays the pass a lot more than not, this week. To slow down Ryan and company. This should open the door for our backs, with Turner probably having his breakout game.

Just a thought.

Guest Negatorris

It really doesn't even matter what Carolina does defensively. They'll be stumbling over their own feet trying to stop anyone on this offense right now.

Yeah, I went lurking on their boards earlier. It was hilarious.

Some highlights:

About us signing their former RB:

The Panthers all have copies of the same playbook.... they stop themselves"

The Falcons think the Panthers are good enough to justify the effort to bring JV in. I take this as a compliment

From their bold predictions thread

We don't give up a TD on the Falcons' opening drive

Im really going to step out on a limb here.

Bold perdicition.

Atl TE goes for 120 yards and a score

Turner busts us up for 150 yards

O wait that happens everytime we play ATL.

How about we win on referee help........

Falcons 37 - Panthers 17

Not really a bold prediction.

PS: Start Turner if you got 'em because he usually shreds the Panthers for huge numbers.

Good stuff

Edited by hjerry

I don't give a **** who does it. Our running game is going to magically work this week.

Teams have been stacking the box against us. They still think we're a run-first team because of our history with Mularkey and Koetter's time with MJD in Jacksonville. Carolina thinks they'll be doing something new and outrageous by actually defending our passing game, and our running game will FINALLY get some breathing room to show the **** up.

I don't give a **** who does it. Our running game is going to magically work this week.

Teams have been stacking the box against us. They still think we're a run-first team because of our history with Mularkey and Koetter's time with MJD in Jacksonville. Carolina thinks they'll be doing something new and outrageous by actually defending our passing game, and our running game will FINALLY get some breathing room to show the **** up.

I think so too...Carolina's secondary is putrid.... they will definitely be stacked back there...so I think there will be running room all game long