Spaggs?

The O.D.B

I cant remember who said it. It was one of the regular posters. They posted something similar to this about how we definitely won the coaching battle by landing Nolan. The Saints defense looks lost while ours looks like they're playing against pop warner teams. Im so glad Mr Nolan chose us. What ever it was that made him come this way be it the money , the talent , what ever. Thank you !

Aints don't got a Dline like the Giants, and that's what made spags greats.

Always said this. Spags has shlt for a DLine in NO and it's showing. His safeties are blitzing, in the box safeties. Especially Harper. His LBs suck. It's just not pretty. Went from a heavy blitz and deception scheme to a Cover 2, 4 man pressure scheme. Didn't have the personnel.

Spags is not over-rated. He just does not have the personnel. Granted he is no Nolan. But the Falcons defintely did pick the right DC, no doubt. I dont think Nolan could help the Aints D.

I will say he is overrated. He had a HOFer spear heading his defensive front. Easy to design a gameplan around Strahan, Osi and Tuck. It's obvious he wasn't developing the talent because JPP sure looks good so you can't argue he developed Tuck and Osi. He had Long and Quinn in STL. Suddenly, without a pass rusher and he looks inept. That's not being able to work with your talent.

I will say he is overrated. He had a HOFer spear heading his defensive front. Easy to design a gameplan around Strahan, Osi and Tuck. It's obvious he wasn't developing the talent because JPP sure looks good so you can't argue he developed Tuck and Osi. He had Long and Quinn in STL. Suddenly, without a pass rusher and he looks inept. That's not being able to work with your talent.

Vel, I think you make a good point. No the real. But I think if we didnt have Nolan as our DC most would be saying that about a lot DC in the NFL.

I cant remember who said it. It was one of the regular posters. They posted something similar to this about how we definitely won the coaching battle by landing Nolan. The Saints defense looks lost while ours looks like they're playing against pop warner teams. Im so glad Mr Nolan chose us. What ever it was that made him come this way be it the money , the talent , what ever. Thank you !

It was me. . . .when I was TheIdowu. . . . . .yes, I am thumping my chest