Week 4

DNP

Chris Owens

Michael Palmer (officially out for game)

Lousaka Polite

Antone Smith

Limited

Jonathan Babineaux

Tyson Clabo

Julio Jones

Stephen Nicholas

Mike Peterson

Nic seemed a bit slower last week (after being listed on the report) - hopefully he's healing.

Hopefully Polite can go otherwise Snelling will see lots of FB reps (as we are down a TE anyway)

Babs is new but Roddy, Spoon and Abe have all dropped off from last week.

Overall, not too ugly. I'd like to see Owens get back to practice. Everything I've read on here assumes it was a concussion, but has there been anything official since the original "head injury" indication when he came out of the Denver game?

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/injury-report.html

The report says head. So I would think its a concussion.

http://www.atlantafa...ury-report.html

The report says head. So I would think its a concussion.

Thanks. You'd think someone would come out and say "concussion". Maybe not in the injury report but in a press conference or something. I guess I should be used to this from the Smith regime. I completely understand it from a coaching perspective, and deep down I'm glad they are as tight-lipped as they are, but man it's frustrating as a fan.

He has been in concussion protocol from last week. Hopefully, he will be back soon.

Cool. I hope he's back soon. I love the way the secondary has been playing, but with the amount of nickel we're playing, we could really use more quality depth. We have to go through a lot of quality QBs this year.

Edited by Lucky_Tom