My Falcons (Madden 13 Fantasy Draft)

Rave

Now that EA has added fantasy draft back to Madden I have started my yearly Falcons franchise. I use their 90's throwback unis as home and away. This is the roster that I drafted.

Offense:

QB Andrew Luck

RB Adrian Peterson

FB Lousaka Polite

WR Miles Austin

WR Darrius Heyward-Bey

TE Orson Charles

LT Russell Okung

LG Cordy Glenn (hes a LT, but I drafted him to play LG only to find out the Madden wont let you put a T at G. What good is a 343 lb T?)

C Max Unger

RG Mackenzy Bernadeau

RT Marcus Glibert

Defense: (Running a 46)

LE Elvis Dumervil (Bruce Irvin/Vinny Curry are the back ups)

RE Robert Geathers

DT Fletcher Cox

DT Sen'derrick Marks (also have Nick Fairly)

LOLB Von Miller

MLB Derrick Johnson (and Bruce Carter)

ROLB Sean Weatherspoon (also got Luke Kuechly)

CB Morris Claiborne

CB Derek Cox

FS Antoine Bethea

SS Darian Stewart

Special Teams:

K Blair Walsh

P Drew Butler

KR Brandon Tate

KR Joe McKnight

PR Brandon Tate

So what do you all think?

uhhhhh I think their real team is like 100 times better lol

You are joking...right?AP alone makes my offense better. Im very weak at TE though, took too long to draft one. Dont really use them all that much anyway.

Edited by Rave

M Ryan

J Jones

R White

Gonzo

Abe

Babs

Nic

Samuel

Moore

Decoud

all MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH better than the guys you have lmao

Im starting 5 rookies (7 if you count my kicker and punter) and 2 second year players.

Id take Von Miller over any LB you have. Elvis Dumervil is every bit as good as Abraham, if not better. I think my opinion of Samuel is well documented. Besides, he doesnt fit my system. Hes a zone CB and I need a man to man press CB to play my 46. Bethea is only on my team because I couldnt get Earl Thomas, he was already gone. You can argue all day about Moore being better than Thomas, but youd be wasting your breath.

Really, this just comes down to who fits the system I run. Im pretty sure that if the Falcons marched out this roster not too many people would complain.

was there supposed to be a poinT in sharing this?

Just fun between the Madden fans here. Nothing derogatory meant. I usually pick my fantasy team by uniform since the players arent going to be there. With the Falcons its more about using the home team.

I once built a Falcons franchise on 90% UGA players, lol.

I thinking about buying Madden 12. gamefly has it for $10.00 smile.png

I couldnt go back to 12, lol.

Edited by Rave

You're throwing to Austin until he gets hurt and then your offense is run, run, sack, punt from 4th and 14.

I run, run, pass, anyway. Ive never used AP though. I usually get a RB around 83-84 overall. Just wanted to try AP out. Its not unusual for me to run it a total of 30-60 times a game. The only time I really pass a lot is if the run isnt working.

I run, run, pass, anyway. Ive never used AP though. I usually get a RB around 83-84 overall. Just wanted to try AP out. Its not unusual for me to run it a total of 30-60 times a game. The only time I really pass a lot is if the run isnt working.

Great example of how this team would play completely different in a video game than it would on the field. You couldn't run the ball with this team over 30 times a game and win against anyone of consequence.

13 is OK, but it seems like a incploete game to me. So graphics are 80s butt ugly. Like the cars look like boxes from frogger. Fans look like pixals.

Ive been saying that since 11, lol. My only problem is, now that they have included fantasy draft, add in player editing. As I brought up, I want Cordy Glenn at LG, but I cant put a T at G. Glenn played G at UGA and at 343 I could think of no one better to run block for my team.

Great example of how this team would play completely different in a video game than it would on the field. You couldn't run the ball with this team over 30 times a game and win against anyone of consequence.

I havent even used them yet, lol. I just drafted them. I was just saying thats my philosophy. If it doesnt work Ill either trade for the pieces I need or change the way I use this team until I can do what I like to. I was going into this draft primarily building my 46 defense. The offense is built pretty much to progress up to the defense. I think I can make it work though.

Ive been saying that since 11, lol. My only problem is, now that they have included fantasy draft, add in player editing. As I brought up, I want Cordy Glenn at LG, but I cant put a T at G. Glenn played G at UGA and at 343 I could think of no one better to run block for my team.

I heard they locked up rosters so you cant edit players in offline. You used to be able to change players in 11.

I heard they locked up rosters so you cant edit players in offline. You used to be able to change players in 11.

You could change players in 12. The problem in 13 is with Connected Careers everything is scripted. So if you go in there and start changing players positions you could cause the game to crash. Thats why I feel the game was rushed rather than made properly.