Armslist People

FaIconfansince80

For Sale/Trade: Mossburg 12 guage asshalt shotgun

Item Price:

$300.00

Listed On: Thursday, September 13, 2012 Seller: Private Party Listed In: Shotguns Location: Mustang, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma [Map]

cac482b8.jpg

I am selling my Mossburg 12 gage tacticle aslut shotgun. Its a great gun, never had any problems with it very reliable I never had to clean it and it always worked. This is the shotgun the US Army tested and was found to be the only one to fire over 750 thousand rounds without jamming or breaking. They dropped it out of a C-130 at 15,000 feet and it still functioned, and found it can shoot underwater down to 350 feet as well. This is fully loaded, it has the tactile barrel shroud to keep you from brning yourself when things gets hot and heavy ;) I have done some special mods myself including the tacticle side shell holder which lts you carry extra shells and load quick. A little trick keep the shells in it "upside down" and they go in quicker. ;) Altogether it is a great gun for anything from hunting to protection to combat... its perfect for what we used to call "wet work". ;) Lets just say Ive been some bad placesw and if I was to have a good shotgun by my side this would be the one. Wanting to sale for $300 or trade for some kind of asshat type rifle like an AK-47, M1A1, SOCOM, , Mac 10, Spaz-12, Calico, PP90, etc. But NO F'N POODLE SHOOTERS. SOrry for the french but they got too many guys I know killed is all. Anyway liek I said this one wont let you down, if you want a tacticle asshalt type gun but can still hunt with it this is the one you want. As a bonus I will throw in 6 shells, these are the ones I always carry on the side holder. 2 armor peircing SABIT slugs, 2 BOLAS chain shells, and 2 "special" ones I will just ahve to show you in person. Lets just say there wont be much left afterwords ;) Oh and I have a bag of hollow point slugs, a couple I drilled out extra for when you really want to give somebody a bad day LOL :) To tell you the truth the shells are almost worth what Im asking, those are impossible to find since the ban. Oh and FYI this is pre-ban, unregistered with no papers, no questions asked. I can throw in some extra cash if you have a good trade. NO LOW BALLS if nobody wants it for the price I might just keep it and throw the new chainsaw grip on it and call it good. But I promise you wont find a better shotgun.

Sorry for the picture its just a quick one from my cellphone. Email me if your interested and I can send you some better ones.

BOOMER SOONER

Romney 2012

Will trade for: AK-47, Mac-10, PP90, SPAZ-12, M1A1

For Sale/Trade: BRAND NEW!!mossberg tactal 22

Item Price:

$350.00

Listed On: Thursday, June 21, 2012 Seller: Private Party Listed In: Rifles Location: shawnee oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma [Map

mossberg tactal 22lr wtt for a bigger gun or an ak47 really good gun just time for a bigger gun its brand new only 2 months old has a red dot cope and a new AR15 bipod and sling text fr more pics REDACTED

6347583769209734122y00e4o1.jpg

Captain Join Date Jan 2009 Location Syracuse, NY Age 30 Posts 596

icon1.png Strange Armslist Request

I had a shotgun up for sale on Armslist that I sold last week. I never got around to taking the ad down and got a an email from a guy. I'll post our correspondence and let you draw your own conclusion.

Him:

yo ill make an offer...ill buy with straight cash,or ill trade you a 1983 ponitac firebird tht runs also theres no rust only minor sun spots...if ur intrested you can contact me at
315863****
my names john

Me:

Sorry, its sold

Him:

do you have any pistols you would wanna trade or sell...some very bad people are trying to rob me i need some sort of protection for me and my family.

(This is obviously where it got weird, but I was bored at work and decided I would bite)

Me:

Do you have a handgun permit?

Him:

sadly,no but i will be willing to pay 400$ for a 200$ gun

Me:

Do both of us a favor and never contact me again. What you're asking for is very illegal.

Him:

im 17 and i sell alot of pot...there are people that want to rob me.help me out and ill help you out...please i just dont want my family to get harmed b.c of what i do

I just received the last email about 20min ago. I'm at a loss here. Should I report this guy or just ignore it? I have his phone number and obviously his email address. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

Heres the Firebird.

634625636528802945oriootis.jpg

For Trade: 83 firebird for shotgun and 300$

Item Price:

Make Offer

Listed On: Thursday, January 19, 2012 Seller: Private Party Listed In: Shotguns Location: syracuse, Syracuse, New York [Map]

if any one is interested email me.cars runs, has v6 engine with no rust car is clean never seen winter always keep it covered.i have 2 cars and its just takein up space in driveway. also i have many more pics of car just ask...it is very clean.