Nike Elite Jersey

ChiefGSU275

I finally got to see one today at a local sports shop. I was very disappointed in it. The logo on the sleeves was a plasticy material and was seen on. The material wasn't comfortable when I tried it on, and it just didn't look like I expected with such a high price and being Nike. It's amazing how much better Reebok was at making fan jerseys. Nike spends too much time reinventing the wheel. I'll stick with my old reebok ones and I plan to get an authentic reebok now that the price is lower.

I have grown to realize that hyped items that are promoted by MEGA corporate entities (barring the iPhone of course) are usually crap items that prey on the impulsiveness of humanity... I have a regular Matt Ryan jersey, a black cheapie throwback Gonzalez jersey and I am good. I just gave the two Vick jerseys and an OLD *** Falcons sweater that I'm sure no one else on planet earth has to Goodwill. I will likely not by any Falcons gear for a while UNLESS we win a championship pf course wink.png

I have grown to realize that hyped items that are promoted by MEGA corporate entities (barring the iPhone of course) are usually crap items that prey on the impulsiveness of humanity... I have a regular Matt Ryan jersey, a black cheapie throwback Gonzalez jersey and I am good. I just gave the two Vick jerseys and an OLD *** Falcons sweater that I'm sure no one else on planet earth has to Goodwill. I will likely not by any Falcons gear for a while UNLESS we win a championship pf course wink.png

The iPhone is the biggest crap item.