Taking Hotel Request For Carolina

dipper

Hey guys its time to make plans for the Carolina Roadtrip. Right now I need information on the number of rooms needed, style room (King, double), number of nights, Fri-Sat, Fri-Sun, Sat-Mon.

The hotels that I'm working on will be the OMNI on East Trade street, right across from the Epicenter. I'm trying to Negotiate rooms below $135. The other hotel is DOUBLETREE GATEWAY VILLAGE on West Trade street. I'm trying to get them below $101.00.

Last year we went to STRIKE CITY @ the Epicenter for drinks and bowling. We are trying to work a AUCE deal with HOOTERS, I will pass on the info.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TRAVEL PLANS ASAP.

I am going to make the Carolina game this year since I moved to Greenville, SC recently but I am only staying Saturday night. Hope to meet up with you guys and have a few sociable drinks the night before the game or before the game on Sunday.

Sounds good, we've been making this trip for the past 10 years and its been awesome. We have a pretty big tailgate on the corner of 4th and Graham. Look forward to meeting you.