steelers=terrible

ravens=have had some issues but still good team

broncos=terrible

packers=terrible

lions=terrible

49ers=good team

saints=worst team in nfl

giants=terrible

so aside from 49ers,bengals,ravens,texans,vikings,an the cardinals which we can beat all of those teams we are the jaggurnaunt yes thats right to me we are the best an are on top of the world right now so eat that u other 31

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

playoff teams last year

patriots=terrible

bengals=okay

texans=perfect team with us

steelers=terrible

ravens=have had some issues but still good team

broncos=terrible

packers=terrible

lions=terrible

49ers=good team

saints=worst team in nfl

giants=terrible

so aside from 49ers,bengals,ravens,texans,vikings,an the cardinals which we can beat all of those teams we are the jaggurnaunt yes thats right to me we are the best an are on top of the world right now so eat that u other 31

Easy on the Kool aid bro. You called the Broncos horrible. You barely beat them despite 4 turnovers in your house. Not taking anything away from your victory, you won it straight up, but I would not bet on that happening again.

I think the 9ers and Packers will still be tough....and I got to say....with the size and speed of the Seahawks defense ....I would not want to see them..They have very good corners and they along with their safety's might be the biggest.. fastest secondary I have ever seen..I don't know if the Packers offensive line is that bad...but that front seven of the Seahawks looked awesome..

That being said... I like our chances this year because of our weapons and the improved defense ...but I dont think it will be easy..

With all due respect to the Cards I think the Giants are our greatest threat in the NFC followed up by the 49ers (they aren't going away just because they lost to the Vikings); You also figure at some point the Packers might turn it around and while the offense is dreadful I'd say the Bear's defense alone makes them a contender. We are definitely they favorite in our conference right now though.

I think the 9ers and Packers will still be tough....and I got to say....with the size and speed of the Seahawks defense ....I would not want to see them..They have very good corners and they along with their safety's might be the biggest.. fastest secondary I have ever seen..I don't know if the Packers offensive line is that bad...but that front seven of the Seahawks looked awesome..

That being said... I like our chances this year because of our weapons and the improved defense ...but I dont think it will be easy..

To win the Superbowl we're going to have to face tough teams. The question though is, are you afraid of them? I'm not.

We shouldn't be afraid of anybodyat all.

BUT, make no mistake about it: The Packers are an elite O who will test the best defenses if they play as they did in 2011; the 9ers are an elite D with a strong balanced offence; and the Giants just find ways to win at playoff team and will be a tough out Progressing. Chicago and Detroit can't be discounted either.

Even making it beyond the last 4 in the NFC will tough, let alone winning it all.

We probably will not go undefeated but there isn't a team in the nfl on our schedule that gives me an " Oh sh!t " feeling. None

If our preseason is any indication we're not going anywhere close to undefeated. As much as I like DD he's not leading our 2nd stringers to victory against 1st team offenses/defenses in the closing weeks of the season.

Easy on the Kool aid bro. You called the Broncos horrible. You barely beat them despite 4 turnovers in your house. Not taking anything away from your victory, you won it straight up, but I would not bet on that happening again.

You obviously didn't watch the game.

We totally dominated for 3 qtr, and took the foot off the gas with a 20 point lead in the 4th, allowing them back in at the very end. It was a far more convincing victory than the final score suggested.