Notice The Improved Play Of The O-Line?

Izo#2883

I know the sample size is small, but through 3 games we have witnessed what appears to be a total makeover of the O-line.

We added 2 new linemen through the draft, and hired Pat Hill as our new O-line coach.

Was this really all it took, or are there other reasons for this ressurrection of the O-line. I mean, its almost like 2008 again, but this time without Weiner and Dahl.

There are a few factors you have to consider. In Sam Baker's case its health. He is finally healthy enough to actually perform. Another thing has to be confidence. No offense to Bordeau, but i'm not sure he motivated the o-line enough last year. That fire just wasn't there to me. The last and most important thing has to be Patt Hill and his emphasis on technique. Technique is something that many take for granted but it can go a long way. Do we need to improve in some areas most definitely. But i'm liking what i'm seeing so far. Just my humble opinion that's all happy.png

I just mentioned this in another thread. Those guys are pass blocking something serious. I absolutely love how not only are they not really getting gashed by anyone, they also arn't giving up ground. We actually have a pocket for Ryan to throw in. Its freaking awesome.

If they start run blocking like they are pass protecting go ahead and get us fitted for some jewelry.

I just mentioned this in another thread. Those guys are pass blocking something serious. I absolutely love how not only are they not really getting gashed by anyone, they also arn't giving up ground. We actually have a pocket for Ryan to throw in. Its freaking awesome.

If they start run blocking like they are pass protecting go ahead and get us fitted for some jewelry.

this guy is captain obvious^^^^^