The Nfl

I fully disagree with the ruling that the NFL and it's figure head Rodger Goodell have made today on the Monday night game between the Green Bay Packers and the Seattle Seahawks. I believe unfortunately we will continue to see for our viewing pleasure the replacement referees on the fields tearing this wonderful game down with every call they make. With this said, I feel like the NFL has put these officials in charge of a game that they do not understand. Almost as if the game is " to fast" or " overwhelming " for these men to grasp and honestly officiate.

As we enter an age of "Player safety" and Protecting the integrity of our game it is clear that we have lost the very identity we were striving to become. Mr. Gooddell once said that player safety was protecting the quote " NFL Shield". In weeks 3 alone more then 3 people had helmet to helmet hits so violent that watching the hits on replay made people cringe. Tony romo was hit in the Dallas cowboys game and proceeded to lie eyes closed on the ground until one of his line men pulled him to his feet. Okland and Pittsburgh had a player carted off the field after being hit in the face with the crown of a steeler hemet.

The definition of a hypocrite is thus...

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

I'm scared for the next game guys....

And that lady's and gentlemen is my post for today.