Don't Leave Things In The Hands Of The Judges.

MondayNightRedman

Watching the reactions to Golden Tates "touchdown", got me thinking about how similar this situation is to a bad judge in a ufc/boxing match. You dont want to get f'ed over by the officials? Get that first down to run the clock out, block better, or in our case on monday night, go for the jugular and stop playing not to lose.

Watching the reactions to Golden Tates "touchdown", got me thinking about how similar this situation is to a bad judge in a ufc/boxing match. You dont want to get f'ed over by the officials? Get that first down to run the clock out, block better, or in our case on monday night, go for the jugular and stop playing not to lose.

This is exactly what pisses me off when players like Brees and Flacco speak out about the officials. Play better and these problems don't happen, why not look at your own deficiencies before blaming it on someone else.

Excuses are like ********, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Yeah, I was watching the back of my eyelids last night and didn't watch the game. When I woke up and read about the contreversy I felt that the Packers had been robbed. Then I found out that Rogers was sacked 8 times in the first half of that game and had a botched TD given to them. If your QB gets sacked that many times then you deserve to lose.

PS. Those of ya'll that are going to the game this Sunday. DO NOT DO THE ******* WAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE THIRD QUARTER. I DON"T GIVE A **** WHAT THE SCORE IS. YOU MAKE NOISE ONLY WHEN OUR DEFENSE IS ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah there was a bogus PI call on the Hawks that helped Rodgers on that TD drive. The calls went both ways. That last second call was just a 700 lb cherry on top of a night of bad and missed PI calls.

That said, Green Bay did themselves no favors in that game. They looked horrible. Aaron Rodgers was tripping all over himself scared of phantom pressure.

Johnny bones jones finished every fight he was ever in... His one loss ( Hammel) was a DQ cause of 12 to 6 elbows...

My point is even when we beat the sh-t outta someone the refs will always screw us at least once... lol Go Falcons!

No he didnt. Jon Jones went to decision with Stephan Bonnar, Andre Gusmao and Rashad Evans.

EXACTLY!!! Green Bay is supposed to have a potent offense, but couldn't get ONE first down with under 2 minutes?? Better yet, couldn't get the ball past the 4 yard line?? And how the **** do you allow your QB to be sacked 9 times in a game?? The O-line shouldn't be blaming the refs via twitter. They need to be looking at each other and asking "what the h*ll happened last night to us?"

EXACTLY!!! Green Bay is supposed to have a potent offense, but couldn't get ONE first down with under 2 minutes?? Better yet, couldn't get the ball past the 4 yard line?? And how the **** do you allow your QB to be sacked 9 times in a game?? The O-line shouldn't be blaming the refs via twitter. They need to be looking at each other and asking "what the h*ll happened last night to us?"

Teams who are not disciplined ...will continue to have these issues if not refs it will be someone else on the team. Right now, they dont want to take onus for the eff ups they make during the whole game so pass on the buc on amateur refs.

As far as our team is concerned, they are not complacent & have strong hunger like Cardinals to make a statement in the league.

We should be fine.

So you are saying if we are in a hard fought close game on Sunday you have no problem with us losing due to an atrocious blown call?

So you are saying if we are in a hard fought close game on Sunday you have no problem with us losing due to an atrocious blown call?

I think he's saying that there was always something that could have been done better to reduce the chance of the refs blowing it...for the packers it was giving up 8(!) sacks in a half and unable to get a first down to ice the game...and trying to pick the ball instead of knocking it down

I think he's saying that there was always something that could have been done better to reduce the chance of the refs blowing it...for the packers it was giving up 8(!) sacks in a half and unable to get a first down to ice the game...and trying to pick the ball instead of knocking it down

Of course, but that goes for any game whether there was a bad call or not. Saying you could have done more during the game in no way, shape, or form excuses losing due to an obvious bad call.