• PATRIOTS
  2. 2. WHO IS THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL

• BROWNS
    • SAINTS
    • COLTS
    • JAGS
    • DOLPHINS
    • OTHER

1.TEXANS=FACT THEY ARE TO ME THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL THEY ARE DOING GREAT AN ARE ON A ROLL HEADING INTO WEEK 4 VS THE TITANS AN I DONT SEE THEM LOSING TO A STUGGLING TITANS TEAM RIGHT NOW

2.FALCONS=FACT THEY DESERVE THIS SPOT MATT RYAN AN THE OFFENSE HAS OUTSCORED RIVERS,MANNING,AN THE CHIEFS GROUNG AN POUND OFFENSE,BUT NOT ONLY ARE THEY GOOD ON OFFENSE THEIR DEFENSE HAS ONLY LET UP 16 POINTS IN THE PAST 3 GAMES AN THEY SEEM TO HAVE THE BEST SAFTET TANDEM IN THE NFL

3.RAVENS=FACT THEY ALSO HAVE A GREAT DEFENSE AN THEIR OFFENSE DID OUTSCORE THE PATS I WEEK 3 SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR BALTIMORE TO BECOME A DIVISION LEADER IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

4.49ERS=FACT EVEN THOUGH WITH THE LOSS TO THE VIKINGS THEY ARE STILL A GOOD TEAM IN THE NFL BUT IF THEY SLIP UP AGAIN THIS WEEK I WOULD BE SURPRISED TO SEE THEM DROP

5.CARDINALS=FACT THIS DEFENSE IS SCARY GOOD NOT ONLY DROPPING THE EAGLES PATS AN SEAHAWKS A LOSS BUT HAS A EXTREMELY TALENTED PASS RUSH THAT WILL MAKE YOUR QB SCREAM

6.GIANTS=FICTION I STILL DONT THINK THE GIANTS HAVE THE GREAT D THAT THEY HAD IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR AN IF THEY DONT PICK IT UP THEY WILL GO DOWN TO PHILLY AN DROP 2 GAMES IN THEIR DIVISION

7.PACKERS=FICTION WE ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT A LAST YEAR MVP WHO CANT PUT UP POINTS VS THE SEAHAWKS ONLY SCORING 12 AGAINST THEM SAD SORRY PACK NO GO FOR YA'LL

8.PATRIOTS=FICTION RIGHT NOW I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR A TEAM THAT CANT CLOSE A GAME WITH TO LOSSES TO THE CARDS AN RAVENS I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED TO POSSIBLY SEE THE BILLS MAKE A CHASE FOR THE DIVISION

9.EAGLES=FICTION "THIS IS THE DREAM TEAM OF 2012" HECK NO THEY CANT WIN WITH 10 TURNOVERS A GAME I DONT SEE THE EAGLES COMING ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THE DIVISION WINNER IF THEY PLAY LIKE THIS THE REST OF THE YEAR AN YES IM SURE ALL ATL FANS ARE LAUGHING AT THE SCOOP AN SCORE ON THE LAST PLAY OF THE FIRST HALF OF THE CARS GAME LOL

10.SEAHAWKS=FACT THEY ARE A YOUNG SUCCESSFULL TEAM IN THE NFL AN THEY SURE CAN PUT UP SOME GOOD FIGHTS TO BEAT SOME TEAMS OUT THERE

11.BEARS=FACT ILL GIVE IT TO THEM NOW THEY HAVE THE DIVISION LOCKED UP NOW AN THEY SEEM TO NOT WANT TO LET GO

12.COWBOYS=FICTION THIS TEAM CANT BEAT ANY1 IN THE TOP 10 ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY WHAT SO EVER THEY MUST FIX THEIR OFFENSE TO PUT UP POINTS IN OREDER TO WIN GAMES

13.CHARGERS=FICTION ATL WIPED THE FLOOR WITH THEM AN MADE RIVERS CRY LOL THEY MUST TELL RIVERS TO GO EASY ON THE PANIC BUTTON

14.BRONCOS=FICTION PEYTONS RUSTY AN THEY CANT WIN WITH HIM UNTIL HE GETS BACK TO THE SWING OF THINGS THEY COULD HAVE DONE BETTER THAN 1-2 WITH TEBOW

15.BENGALS=FACT THEY ARE A GOOD TEAM WITH 1 LOSS TO THE RAVENS SO THEY COULD MAKE A RUN TO THE TOP TOO

16.STEELERS=FICTIONGIVING UP 2 GAMES TO THE STRUGGLING BRONCOS AN THE RAIDERS WHERE DID THE STEELER DEFENSE GO

17.JETS=FICTION SOME1 CALL THE ER AN TELL THEM TO FIX THEIR OFFENSE THEY CANT FUNCTION RIGHT WITH ALL THE TEBOW CRAP

18.LIONS=FICTION THEIR TO ME IS NO MAGIC HAPPENING IN DETRIOT ANY TIME SOON

19.BILLS=FACT THEY ARE 2-1 AN GUESS WHAT THEY HAVE THEIR DIVISION IN PLACE AS LONG AS THEY CAN BEAT THE STRUGGLING JETS

20.BUCCANEERS=FICTION THEY ARE NOT THE TEAM I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE THIS YEAR

21.VIKINGS=FACT THEY HANDED LOSSES TO THE 49ERS AN THE JAGS 2 DECENTS TEAMS AN THEY SHARE THE DIVISION WITH THE BEARS

22.REDSKINS=FICTION NOT GREAT SHOWING THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BENGALS GAME WITH GRIFFIN HAVING TO RUN FOR HIS LIFE SOME 1 HAS TO FIX THE REDSKINS OLINE FOR THEM TO BE SUCCESSFUL

23.PANTHERS=FICTION "CAM WHOA CAM" YOU ARE STRUGGLING WEEK AFTER WEEK AN GOING INTO ATLANTA IT SEEMS NOT TO GET ANY BETTER

24.TITANS=FACT THEY DESERVE TO BE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE PILE BUT IF THEY CAN CONTINUE TO SCORE LIKE THEY DID THIS WEEK I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED TO SEE THEM TO MAKE A RUN FOR THE WILD CARD

25.RAMS=FICTION NO OFFENSE IS THE FAILURE TO THESE GUYS

26.CHIEFS=FACT I MUST SAY JAMMAL CHARLES WAS AWESOME VS THE AINTS AN IF THAT CONTINUES THEY POSSIBLY COULD WIN THEIR DIVSION

27.RAIDERS=FACT THEY DID GREAT AGAINST THE STEELERS IN A HIGH SCORING WIN FOR THEM GOOD JOB RAIDER NATION

28.SAINTS=FICTON WOULD SOME1 PUT THEM DEAD LAST THEY CANT WIN WITHOUT SEAN PEYTON CALLING THE PLAYS

29.DOLPHINS=FICTION THEY HAVE SCORING ISSUES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN RESOLVED

30.JAGUARS=FICTION THEY BEAT THE COLTS WHICH ISNT THAT IMPRESSIVE FOR THE JAGS AN WOULD SOME1 TELL GABBERT TO STEP UP

31.COLTS=FACT THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST THE COLTS ARE GONNA GET I WOULD EAT MY WORDS IF THEY JUMPED OUT OF THE TOP 20

32.BROWNS=NOTHING THEY ARE DEAD LAST AINT OBVIOUSLY DONT NO HOW TO IMPROVE AN WOULD SOME1 TELL THEM TO LET COLT MCCOY START CAUSE WEEDEN IS A BUST FOR THE BROWNS

UPSET OF THE WEEK=KANSAS CITY BEATS CAHRGERS

OR BUFFALO BEATS PATS