Crybaby Brees Complaining About Replacement Refs

ATLFalcon36

Maybe the Saints need to try and jump all over teams like the Falcons do,so the refs dont have a chance to effect the outcome of the game!

then again Brees is probably aware they arent capable anymore, so he is looking for any help he can get!

I just love listening to these Saints fans who feel the NFL has ALWAYS had it out for them, and despite that they won it all....and now the NFLis taking it out on them, yadda yadda, lolz.

There's 32 teams that have a right to complain about the Refs, Brees needs to realize that and work on making his team better despite the Refs.

Exactly right! each game there are TWO teams playing that have to endure the horrible officiating...so it's still a level playing field. They need to take care of business at home and leave the refs out of it. I still haven't seen a ref cause a fumble or pick off a pass.

I hope that Bree's talk about how bad the refs are does not give the Saints fans the idea to say the refs are the main reason why they are 0-3 as an excuse.

Saints are the reason why they are 0-3 because they have absolutely sucked in all phases so far.

They're already there. Roger Goodell has it out for them and the entire city of New Orleans and has personally instructed each replacement ref to have every call go against the Saints.

It's a lot easier than blaming their arrogant head coach for willfully defying a warning to stop the bounty system or their quarterback for holding out for a bigger payday so the front office had to let their best o-lineman go and couldn't shore up their pitiful defense.

Well I suppose no one read what TG88 had to say:

“It’s ridiculous,’’ Atlanta tight end Tony Gonzalez told ESPN Playbook. “The call is absolutely wrong. I tweeted last night that a Pop Warner referee would have gotten that call right. It’s almost mind-boggling. I can’t believe you would miss something like that. On a greater scale, hopefully it pushes us toward progress. They say in politics and in life, disasters like this are needed in order to push it in the right direction.

“Hopefully, this is the wake-up call to get this on the right track. That’s ridiculous. The NFL has worked too hard. I’ve worked too hard. It’s an embarrassment to all of us. Not just to the two teams and the refs. We all represent the shield. We all work for that shield. It’s time to get us back on track.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth

Come on now. All of you all know as soon as one of those calls go towards us, we will be crying to. Just saying, lets keep things in perspective.

Drew Brees still a beyotch though!!!laugh.png

No, but losing does ring it to the forefront! Ask Aaron Rodgers...

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

please, everyone is concerened about the refs not just teams that losing. I swear, if it involves a Saint player y'all will come up with more BS then necessary. My question is what was wrong in the statement he made? Are these refes not an embarrassment to the league? Are they not deciding games? You all think they're doing a wonderful job?

please, everyone is concerened about the refs not just teams that losing. I swear, if it involves a Saint player y'all will come up with more BS then necessary. My question is what was wrong in the statement he made? Are these refes not an embarrassment to the league? Are they not deciding games? You all think they're doing a wonderful job?

at least the steelers stopped getting an extra yard on the spot every ******* play.

wow was this Imported here ????

the First 14 Posters in this Thread I have Never seen Post in RC

maybe Phatty once or twice...

other than that

who open the Sacred Gates to RC ???? lol

Had to have been started over in tatf. TATF'ERS COME OUT AND PLAYAY...... ching ching ching.